[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

where have you met women outside of parties/bars/clubs and class/work?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

where have you met women outside of parties/bars/clubs and class/work?

or just generally, where have you met women that you've ended up becoming intimate with, whether in a relationship or just casual sex?

as a virgin first in my twenties, i wanna know
>>
>>18000731

D A N C I N G
A
N
C
I
N
G

look into social dancing - cajun swing zydeco contra country western - all ezpz to learn - avoid ballroom tango square - too difficult to learn

note social dancing crowds are usually nowhere near as bad as bars, people go to dance 1st and 2nd is to meet people so realize just because some gal says yes she will dance with you does not mean she wants to talk to you, or give you her phone number or sit with you etc etc

be clean, be polite and if you're 1/2 ass normal you will have a good time
>>
File: 1484760339403.jpg (83KB, 495x693px) Image search: [Google]
1484760339403.jpg
83KB, 495x693px
>>18000731
I just keep fucking coworkers lmao
>>
>>18000754
i really do appreciate your advice, but i know that this is definitely not the right way for me. also don't think a lot of young girls show up to those in my country

i'm just afraid to try when i start at my new uni with some of my classmates, because i need to get some experience, which i don't have. i don't want to embarrass myself in front of people i have to spend the next 3 years with

when it comes to bars/clubs i'm just so bad at picking up girls in such a setting. i don't know how to move my body even when drunk and i have no idea how to score the girls at such a place

basically i'm just an average-looking male with no experience wanting to come off as normal to my coming classmates, but i still want to go out and have some experience with girls
>>
>>18000783
>in my country

are you a britbong ? try english country dancing big over there - other countries have their own stuff

if you're fatfag get fit otherwise trust me looks are not as important, ditto social skills - if you can say "would you like to dance" that is enough, and rest assured i'm typing from experience, plenty of talkative gals out there more than willing to blabber on while you listen

otherwise keep whining about being alone, for sure that is not going to get you anywhere
>>
>>18000731
Well... here in internet. You preferably need some good photos tho. Dating sites are good but research first which are popular and not filled with shit people in your country.
>>
>>18000792
i'm from scandinavia and i've never heard about anyone who goes to those dance events for fun, who was also under 40 years old haha

not fat tho, i'm gaining some weight, but not fat at all. i don't think it's really the norm asking a girl out to dance when you're at a shitty disco here, and also, i don't know what to do with my body.

not whining

>>18000801
i might try that, i just don't want to do it while i still live in my small home town. might pursue it when i start uni
>>
>>18000830
>scandinavia

hmmm.... ok i'm out of ideas then

if bars are all there is over there i guess you'll have to go to bars

surely the quiet girls go somewhere yes ?

good luck !
>>
>>18000839
thanks man

we do have clubs, but they're shitty and so are the girls there (also most are either ugly af or too young). this will change when i move to a bigger city

YES i want to get to know some quiet girls, but i guess they're just quiet when going out. i should really have had the guts to try and pursue some of the more shy-looking ones when i still went to bars/clubs often, that'd probably have made it easier for me
>>
>>18000731

anyhwere. the problem here is you assume that there is some secret place you arent aware of where girls hang out to meet single dudes. there isn't.... with the exception of actual 'singles' events but those tend to be really awkward situatiosn with really 'off' women.

outside of parties/bars/clubs and class/work men tend to just hit on women wherever they naturally go. if oyu're the kind of guy who goes to a coffee shop or the book store, you meet them there.

if you're the kind of guy who goes hiking and to the beach, you just talk to girls while doing that.

you didn't miss some secret class that told you where women are hiding. you just dont bohter to talk to the women you see.

oh, an ddating apps.
>>
I've met girls at the gym I have become intimate with. Also a girl at the grocery store who was the cashier. I assume you can meet them anywhere you just have to feel them out and see if they may be interested in you. I never do a cold pickup or whatever it's called. I make sure the girl at least seems interested before I attempt to get her number.

Signs like blushing, smiling excessively, watching you, playing with her hair or dress, mirroring your body language... etc. all good signs to look out for
>>
>>18000731

Anon said this: >>18000913
>if oyu're the kind of guy who goes to a coffee shop or the book store, you meet them there.
>if you're the kind of guy who goes hiking and to the beach, you just talk to girls while doing that.

I just wanna say, don't keep approaching people in their day to day life and then be mad if they reject you. Girls at a club EXPECT to be hit on, even if they are probably gonna reject most guys. A girl on a hike doesn't really expect the same treatment, so it's more likely to say "no".

Not saying you can't meet a girl during a hike, just saying you'll have more success in places where people get together to hook up.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.