[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm full of shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1481064791225.jpg (38KB, 280x600px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1481064791225.jpg
38KB, 280x600px
I need to speak the truth and I decided to confess all the shits I'm doing here.. Probably you won't give a shit but I need to express my feelings..
I left my bf 6 months ago for another guy, we kept in touch as friends because we were best friends in order to have the great idea to spoil everything... He's quite cold and independent, he always wanted to stay with his weird friends (I'm not the judging one, but his friends were the kind of people who smoke weed and talk about it all the time) and forced me their company. But he knows how to subjugate me... he's incredibly smart and persuading and I'm feeling like I'm in a trap.

The other guy is (almost) the totally opposite.. He's sweet, always next to me when I need it, he's careful and positive and I really enjoy his company, but at the same time I still feel connected to the first one...

Everything is confused, I can't imagine my life without none of them and I feel childish and selfish... I'm not able to decide what to do. I know that the second one is the right choice, but I don't know how liberate myself from the obsession about the first one..
Thanks for reading
>>
Kill the first one. Marry the second. Fuck the Plumber.
>>
you ended it. so just stfu and deal with your decision. it's over because you killed it. let it die.
>>
>>18000205
Give it time. Dominance stuff fucks with your head. As you spend more time not doing that you'll start to appreciate sweet things and feel comfortable getting turned on by making love rather than fucking. Once you have a good normal relationship you can try to introduce kinky shit into that one if you want, knowing that it will alter your brain but you can go back if you want to.

Caveat is that you'll have to never ever talk to ex again and block him on all social media so that you can't relapse into that mindset.

I did this. Worked well. Am now in a well-adjusted loving relationship, and throw in a bit of dominance for spice every once in a while. But I feel no pressure to submit all the time.
>>
Stop talking to your ex
>>
>>18000205
Western women everyone.
I still can't believe why our ancestors thought it would be a good idea to give women rights.
>>
It's not a matter of sex... I just feel like he manipulates my mind and when I try to disappear he always knows where to find me and fucks up my mind ... My new bf doesn't know anything about that and I detest lying to him but what could I do?
>>
>>18000273
Stop talking to your ex!
>>
>>18000329
stop replying to bait!
>>
>>18000232
>"I'm short REEEEEE"
western men, everyone. Not you specifically obviously, but shit people are shit whiny degenerate faggots regardless of gender.
>>
kill yourself whore.
>>
>>18000232
>/pol
>>
Thank you all... I really needed to talk to someone, I hope I'll find a way to stop talking with him...
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.