[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Bank Account help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

I recently used my extra email account to buy something online, when I got this in the mail.
The point of the extra account was so my family cannot easily track what I buy.
How do I solve this without them knowing?
>>
>>18000148

Short answer: Call the bank and let them know you were the one who purchased items. They should then unlock the card. Happens to me sometimes if I go to a restaurant outside of state or make a big purchase.

Did you use an old credit card with a new email?
>>
>>18000169
no it was my current, is it possible that my parents can view my purchase history.
>>
>>18000176
are their names on the account?
>>
>>18000176

Yes man...all they need to do is log into their account and see every thing that was bought with the card. It shows every bit of money that left the account or was transferred into it. It might even show business names. If you bought some weird rubber vagina from amazon though, it probably would show up as Amazon. If it was a third party seller from Russia, it might show up as Ruskies Pleasure Palace.

You're a fucking idiot.
>>
>>18000180
no its my own
>>
>>18000188
How can I tell if they can see it
>>
>>18000243

Then what's the issue? Call the bank, tell them it was a legit purchase and that should be the end of it. They might need the last four digits of your social or other information so you can prove it's your account but still...it's easy. How would your family ever find out about this?

How old are you?
>>
>>18000251
19, I get anxious easily
>>
>>18000258

If you're the only one on the account, they won't find out unless they log into your account or open your mail. That's it. Or you bought drugs online and the police show up. That's it. Or you bought a bunch of fertilizer and the fbi show up. That's it.

What did you buy that you're hiding from your entire family? It's ok, I buy sex stuff online too and if I wasn't scared of getting busted or being sold the wrong stuff, I'd buy drugs as well.
>>
>>18000279
I bought some credits for a cam site.
It said the payment would be billed as an randomly generated company name.
>>
>>18000294

That's why your card was flagged. I'm sure a lot of stolen cards are used for cam sites. Just call the card company, say you're ok with the purchase amount and everything will be cleared up.

I bought some credits from chaturbate awhile ago and it showed up as *Chaturbill* on my statement, lol.

But as long as your family doesn't have access to your card or email, they won't find out.
>>
>>18000309
but is there a way to know if they have access to my emails or card
>>
>>18000384

Not outright. Unless your parents are on your account with you, they can't log in unless they have your password and it should tell you the people who have access to your account.

Same with the emails, unless they have your password, you're pretty safe.

The more you think about it, the more paranoid you get.
>>
>>18000482
shit they know my bank code, how do I change it
>>
>>18000539
Go to a bank and ask.
>>
>>18000148

If you're 19, your parents should have nothing to do with your bank.
>>
>>18000539

Log into your account and change your pin number. Even so, they'll know you changed it next time they try to log in and they'll ask about it. If the cam site isn't obvious on the statement, I wouldn't worry about it. Or you can start thinking up a suitable lie about it what you just spent $100 on.
>>
£6 it was
>>
>>18001273
bump for what?
>>
>>18000148
if you want to keep your purchases secret then why not just use a credit card separate from your bank account
>>
Use pay pal, get P.O. box
>>
>>18000602
can I do it online
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.