[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This girl hits me alot when shes drunk and she kissed me goodnight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: povwicke_11_853x1280.jpg (475KB, 853x1280px) Image search: [Google]
povwicke_11_853x1280.jpg
475KB, 853x1280px
This girl hits me alot when shes drunk and she kissed me goodnight on the cheek twice but shes a complete bitch to me when shes sober. Constantly shits on me, calling me a pussy, etc. Makes fun of me for being single a lot.

I always have to end up comforting her when she gets way too drunk, and i dont try anything or push for more. Just rub her back and tell her everythings gonna be okay. Im not the type of guy that takes advantage of drunk girls, infact, when she kissed me twice she said she wished I could stay over. All I did was make sure she got inside and locked the door.

She texted me some drunk incoherent babble the moment i dropped her off.

Not sure what it is thats going on. I care about her, but I dont know if its more of a friend thing or not. Other guys would have hopped on that ASAP meanwhile im not.
>>
unrelated but wow didn't expect to see momokun on /adv/
>>
>>17999718

She's Tsundere.
She's waiting for you to ask her out but if you date her, you better be prepared for more of the same behavior.
Some women bully their bfs
>>
>>17999754

she always talks to me about other guys but im like "whatever"

she dragged me out of my seat to dance with her.

she also punched me a bunch of times in the nose and it hurts a lot.
>>
>>17999775

All obvious signs she likes you and is a sadist.
>>
>>17999785
also she doesnt do this to anyone else as far as im concerned. she also looks at me when shes drunk alot but when i ask her "what?" she says "nothing."

a friend of ours thinks we should be together since we already argue like a married couple.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.