[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Yesterday, out of nowhere, I suddenly remembered being molested.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

Yesterday, out of nowhere, I suddenly remembered being molested.

I was in elementary school, about 5th grade. 11. I had an older stepsister who was the epitome of cool and perfect. I admired her, envied her, and really liked her. I did everything she did and loved all her fun cool friends who did fun cool things. I made Myspace even though my friends didn't have it, but because she had it.

I remember I was talking to this guy on Myspace and we met up in real life. I told my parents I was hanging out with my best friend. This guy was in high school, 14 or 15. I was so naive. I didn't even know what sex was at that point. He said we were going to the movies but we just sat in the parking lot and then out of nowhere, he kissed me.

I was in SHOCK. I've never kissed anyone before. Fucksake, I was 11. It wasn't even a peck, he shoved his tongue down my throat and started groping me. He started to run his hands on my legs and I shoved him away and asked him to take me back. I remember coming home, acting like nothing happened. I threw up. A lot. I felt so sick and disgusting and I didn't even understand any of it.

I just.remembered.this.last.night. Like out of nowhere. I was sitting on my bed and it just hit me like a truck.
I am 19.
Holy shit.
>>
>>17999563
What advice do you want?
>>
>>17999563
I dunno if I'd really call that "molestation." He was a 14-year-old kid, it's not like he knew what he was doing either. He asked you out on a date and kissed you. He was inappropriately aggressive to be sure, but again, he was a kid too and probably just imitating what he'd seen on TV/the internet.

If he'd been older it'd be a different story, but the age gap wasn't that significant, and it really didn't go very far, so... I don't think this one really goes in the "trauma" bin
>>
>>17999566
Shit, I don't know.

Should I talk to someone about this? Get therapy? Act like it never happened? Further suppress the memories? Attribute a lot of my issues with sex to this?
>>
>>17999563
Well I'm sorry that happened but what advice do you want us to give you? what is your quesiton
>>
>>17999575
Mm. I don't know. A high school freshman meeting with a girl in elementary school.
>>
>>17999585
If you put it that way it sounds weird, I'm just thinking it's only a 3-year gap and neither of them were "mature" yet. To me it really just sounds like awkward kid stuff all around
>>
>>17999585
Yeah that's kinda fucked
>>
>>17999563
You were probably hot back then.
>>
>>17999590
Bro think of when you were a freshman. Did you want to make out with prepubescent elementary school girls or older women/girls your age?
>>
>>17999599
Nope. I was always tall for my age but I looked my age. I looked like a fucking 10-11 year old. I didn't hit puberty/get pretty till the end of middle school/beginning high school.
>>
>>17999600
...Yeah, you've got a point.
>>
What caused you to unlock that repressed memory
>>
>>17999579
Honestly, I wouldn't let it be a big deal. The situation was fucked, but you got out of there before anything really bad happened. Myself and most girls I know had a "stranger danger" moment like this when you find out not all boys are safe to hang out with. It can be a lot worse than it was for you.

I'd say just get on with your life, take the right lessons away from that creepy experience, but don't dwell on it
>>
>>17999612
I have no idea.
If I'm gonna be honest, I came back from a sugar daddy date. Sitting in bed, just thinking about money and shit. Then I remembered it all of a sudden.

>>17999621
I've been groped before and had those moments, I think this just took me by surprise because I had completely forgotten about it. It could've been worse. Now I'm just thinking "oh man my daddy issues come from more than just my dad"
>>
>>17999628
>I came back from a sugar daddy date
geeez now you miss the feeling of being violated by an older man?
>>
File: 1471823411949.png (66KB, 128x256px) Image search: [Google]
1471823411949.png
66KB, 128x256px
>>17999563
OP do you miss him?
Do you wonder where he is now? the guy who took your first kiss? (also the first guy who has been inside you albeit with his tongue)
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.