[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm depressed about my situation with my girlfriend. Where

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

I'm depressed about my situation with my girlfriend. Where can I go online to forget about everything related to it for a few days? I can't exactly play competitive games because I lose composure over it. I just need random people to talk to I guess.
>>
>>17999279
omegle
>>
>>17999393
It's filled with scam bots though
>>
>>17999279
How about marathoning a bunch of movies or something? Try to avoid the sappier ones if you can, though. They'll just make it worse.
>>
>>17999399
indeed but still can have long ass chats with randos on there and shitpost to your hearts content in the interim
>>
>>17999410
this is all i ever get
>>
whats the situation with you gf should you be with her if its making you depressed?
>>
>>17999423
we disagree on some things and i still can't figure out if i should continue my relationship with her. i do love her. problem is, she's the only anchor keeping me from committing suicide. i don't mean to be sappy and shit but i've had enough of life and the only reason i'm sitll around is because of her, if we end up falling out, i'll have no more reason to stay, not in an emo "boo hoo no one loves me" kind of way, just plain straight have no reason anymore to stay
>>
>>17999422
Go to /soc/'s kik/skype threads, post something yourself or hit people up
>>
>>17999436
>/soc/'
thanks i'll try this out
>>
>>17999279
i was in the same situation. I was 1.5 years with her, 1 year of that relationship i was depressed. now that i have left her i am still depressed. she ruined my personality, i had no one to talk to and still dont
>>
>>17999467
ours is a little different, we're both depressed and we kind of support each other, sometimes we just inevitably clash over things
>>
>>17999473
>we're both depressed and we kind of support each other
this makes your relationship beautiful. ask her for your own space
>>
>>17999487
that's the plan, but sometimes, i get too affected by our argument that i need to completely distract myself to not be continually upset over it. this time i can't play games because we play a lot of games together and it just reminds me of things so i end up not being able to concentrate
>>
>>17999494
why not try to find warmth in her?
i would go to her, hug her, tell her i love her and tell her that our fights affect me a lot. Its only a good sign that your fights affect you, it means you truly care about her. Go be with her
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.