[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My girlfriend is the kind of person that tells the whooole story

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: img1448940547397.png (1MB, 958x1014px) Image search: [Google]
img1448940547397.png
1MB, 958x1014px
My girlfriend is the kind of person that tells the whooole story when she talks about something.
Like, instead of "I drank some water", "Ohh I was soo thirsty, it reminded me of bla bla bla bla bla ... bla bla +++ more bla... so I drank some water".

She keeps telling me stuff that I dont care at all, like her work stuff. So she expects me to sit like 40 mins per day listening to useless shit. Time and time again, in better to worse ways I told her to either cut the chase or dont tell me the shit I totally dont give a fuck.

She gets mad every time, what do.
>Pic related, its her
>>
if you reply to your own thread, please use the sage function.

unless your thread is worth a shit. then you can bump your own thread.
>>
Is your gf adopted? She looks like my twin...0.o
>>
Grow some nuts and tell her to her face that it's annoying you? If she doesn't like that, leave her? There's plenty of females in the world, but you're being a pussy right now posting for advice instead of saying it to her face
>>
>>17999242
I think every person in every relationship does this from time to time. It sucks when its something youre not interested in but thats life. Most people suffer through and listen because you love your SO and its something important to them. You are pushing her to talk to someone else about her day. I cant believe you would tell her you dont give a fuck about what she has to say. You sound like a total dick. Break up with her if it bothers you that much but seriously, you should be happy someone loves you enough to want to tell you things about their day.
>>
>>17999261
are you male or female?
>>
>>17999269
>...0.o
What do you think nerd?
>>
>>17999274
male?
>>
>>17999260
What, I did not reply lol

>>17999261
No shes not, but you could post a pict of yourself so we can compare
>>17999264
I told her face to face being 100% honest several times, I DONT CARE. she keeps doing it. Its a 5 year relationship, not goin to end it over this

>>17999265
Yes im kind of a dick I agree, but I had to be crude to get her to understand or try to... she keeps doing this !
>>
>>17999242
I had the same issue with my boyfriend. We broke up.
>>
>>17999269
Obviously female
>>
>>17999283
you were in my postion(OP) or you kept talking about stuff he didnt care?
>>
>>17999280
>it's a 5 year relationship, not goin to end it over this
Thinking like that is toxic and it holds you back. You guys don't owe each other continued commitment just because you've been together for awhile. You're not married, you could walk out tomorrow if you wanted with no consequences other than your phone getting blown up with crying emojis for a few days
>>
>>17999294
I was in your position. He didn't know how to pick out the details of a story that mattered so he would just say 20 sentences when all he needed was 2.

There were some slightly positive times when I tried to work with him on it, but I ultimately don't think he cared about becoming a better storyteller and never improved. Most of the times we discussed it, it was extremely negative (a lot of it was my fault too - I could be really mean about it).

It wasn't the only reason we broke up, but it was a huge part of it.
>>
>>17999280
Not going to end it over it? Then its not a big deal. You know there are couples that's been married for decades and there's things they don't like about each other but just deal/put up with it
>>
>>17999306
Shit.. I'm just like OP's girlfriend and your boyfriend when it comes to talking and instant messaging. W-what do?
>>
Is she from New Zealand?
>>
>>17999320
Think of the last thing you were going to say then just say that first.
>>
>>17999324
Yo fellow kiwi checking in. I am auckland hbu. What do you do? Who you voting for?
>>
>>17999320
Figure out how to pick out the important details. Do not pepper anecdotes with useless details. Avoid going off on crazy tangents unless they're more amusing than the main narrative.

You can even occasionally omit truthful details if it makes your story more succinct - for instance, just say "my friend" instead "My friend's cousin who is visiting from out of town for a few days because he's visiting a college in the area because it has a good engineering program and he's deciding between engineering and computer science although his dad is pushing him towards pre-med....."

See?
>>
>>17999288
well sorry, I just know a guy who looks exactly like her
>>
>>17999336
She looks like this girl named Hanna (poisenivy)
>>
>>17999278
Very autistic male, tyvm >:)
>>
>>17999362
If this is the hanna i know from ponce-snobby she is a major snobby bitch right?
>>
File: 1468618027275.jpg (106KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1468618027275.jpg
106KB, 640x480px
>>17999306
Oh I see, so know know it sucks. Im tryin to get some fix for this thought, not finish things with her
>>17999310
Its not a big deal for me, but it does seem like a big deal to her.

>>17999320
Dont tell the whole story, say just the critical parts. Tell the story in your mind, then cut it smaller then talk or write.

>>17999324
no

>>17999339
Ive given this advice to her with no results.
>>
>>17999372
ah don't worry about it :) you're safe here.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.