[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friend is falling in love with me

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1845.jpg (42KB, 500x669px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1845.jpg
42KB, 500x669px
I'm a male, my friend is female. I'd say we're pretty close. We enjoy physical contact a bunch so there's a lot of cuddling, hugging, sometimes even hand holding, etc.

I thought we were all in agreement of this being platonic. But I've learned she's begun to develop a huge crush on me. Like aparently she's started to really fall for me (according to another friend of hers).

I'm not that attracted to her physically, but I still want to be very close friends. How do I go about this situation, /adv/?
>>
Stop that shit and actually act like friends.
>>
You can't have your cake and eat it too. If she's developed feelings for you, the best thing to do is to stop sending her signals you're into her. Stop cuddling and stop being so touchy feely grabby with each other. Set some boundaries. Yeah sure things started out platonic but sometimes boundaries are blurred and lines crossed unintentionally.
>>
>>17999140
This. It sounds like you're inadvertently leading her on, possibly without knowing it, and you need to cut that shit out.
>>
>>17999119
> We enjoy physical contact a bunch so there's a lot of cuddling, hugging, sometimes even hand holding

Really dude? And you this crap and claim its platonic? I think you're lying and you actually like this girl, but you don't find her sexually attractive enough to be your gf
>>
>>18000340
>I think you're lying and you actually like this girl, but you don't find her sexually attractive enough to be your gf

I think you're right. Reading this couple posts in this thread's been pretty sobering and I realize I'm a total fucking dick.

What do I do? Her and I are hanging out tomorrow to watch wrestling. Should I just tell her how much of a piece of shit I was being and hopefully go from there?
>>
>>18000509
Do you like her or not? If not, apologize and tell her up front you don't want anything other than friendship with her. If you do, tell her and maybe ask her out.
>>
>>18000555
What if I like her but not that sexually attracted to her?
>>
>>17999119
Why are you cuddling and hand holding a member of the opposite sex, you mentally challenged cretin? Jesus fucking Christ, you people are mentally ill.
>>
It's too late. You're going to hurt her now.

You got way too close to her and the physical stuff sent the wrong signals.
>>
>>17999119
>I'm not that attracted to her physically
>physical contact a bunch so there's a lot of cuddling, hugging, sometimes even hand holding

kek this is sad
>>
>>18000574
Sorry but can't help you there buddy. Every girl I've liked I've pretty much been sexually attracted to in some degree, so I'm out of advice.
>>
>>17999119
By telling her you dont see her that way. Tell her you enjoy the physical closeness but it isnt romantic.

Then its her responsibility not to get hurt. She would probably have to cut you off, but thats her choice.
>>
>>18000574

We call those "friends", anon.

Sometimes, when we're super serious about it, we call them "good friends".

For a speeeeecial someone, this is called "best friends".
>>
Autism.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.