[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My boyfriend and me are probably going to have sex soon, but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 6

My boyfriend and me are probably going to have sex soon, but I'm terrified of being completely naked round him

I have a chubby tummy and I feel like it's going to be a turn off. I'm really self-concious about it.

I've tried to put off sex until I've lost a lot of weight but I know he'll eventually notice my reluctance to take my clothes off
>>
>>17998128
It's "my boyfriend and I", firstly. Second, as long as you have breasts that stick out more than it does it's fine. It can actually be pretty cute too.
>>
>>17998128
He won't care.I can literally promise you he wont care.
>>
Chubby tummies turn me on!!!
>>
File: 1484403426345.jpg (10KB, 233x216px) Image search: [Google]
1484403426345.jpg
10KB, 233x216px
>>17998128
have sex with your clothes on.

seriously, have him all naked, you dressed up.

Lift up your skirt and have him fuck you that way. Men like it, it makes them feel like an alpha animal

that's what my gf use to do
>>
>>17998133
guy here

... he will definitely care even if he won't say it out loud

do this
>>17998136
>>
>>17998128
1. There's a large chance you're blowing it out of porpotion. He probably can already tell, or you're not actually noticably chubby.
2. Neither of you will care. If you truly care for each other things like that aren't even noticable in the midst of the act.

Get any negative thoughts out of your head and simply enjoy what'll probably be the best night of your life.
>>
>>17998128
Get a skirt and thigh socks, keep them on and he will fuck you senseless op trust us.
>>
>>17998128
Yo. Once you're in bed no one is going to fucking care. I promise you. It might even be a good thing.
>>
>>17998128
Lose weight fatty roastie.

I hope he walks out as soon as he sees you disgusting belly
>>
Be a good roastie and git gud at sex

Or i dunno, try not being fat maybe?
>>
>>17998128
>man is fat
>how do i lose it

>woman is fat
>how do i hide it
>>
>>17998128
If your stomach is noticeably chubby, he already knows what he's getting into. Some guys like soft, squishy girls.

My stomach used to be huge, because my husband would make bad food choices and I'd be dragged in due to my own weak will. But we've been on the ketogenic diet for a while (no sugar, no bread, no starchy vegetables + ALL the fat and moderate protein), and as a result, things have firmed up everywhere. And it's awesome. I still have a soft, squishy tummy, but he loves to rub his face on it because I wouldn't let him touch it when I was a small planet.
>>
Post belly
>>
>>17998182
>Some guys like soft, squishy girls
Yeah, in certain places. The abdomen is not one of them.
>>
When I was still with my ex (she was quite fat) she'd always have sex with her shirt on.

I tell you, missionary was like rolling on top of a beach ball.
>>
Hey anon. If you're not ready for sex just have this discussion with your bf. If he really cares he'll give you time. Also, you should learn to accept yourself as you are. Yeah it's good to be healthy and exercise, but don't forget you're beautiful just as you are. First and foremost, you should care for yourself and your body for yourself and for nobody else. It's ok to want to look your best, sexy even for your lover but, self-confidence means accepting who you are regardless of other's acceptance of you or not.
>>
>>17998187
Again, that depends on the guy and how squishy the girl is. If she's like 250lbs and has a large panniculus that dangles and swishes when she walks, that's one thing. But if it's just a small pooch that doesn't really jiggle, it can look/feel good.
>>
>>17998184
This
>>17998196
>t. Landwhale
>>
If he's willing to have sex he doesn't care.

Stop worrying.
>>
>>17998207
>But if it's just a small pooch that doesn't really jiggle, it can look/feel good
Well yeah, one might even say it looks good in addition to large breasts and thighs. The way you worded it made it sound like a fat fetish thing, which doesn't apply to the standard male.
>>
>>17998128
For enhanced advice, please post pics now.
>>
I'm not trying to make you feel bad, but outside of 4chan autists and fetishists, you're not going to find a lot of guys who like a "chubby" stomach. Now, I'm guessing you're using chubby instead of fat, because it makes you feel better to say it that way, so I'm guessing your boyfriend knows what he's getting into already. Clothes don't hide it that much.

I like the suggestion of wearing something he's into during sex. I'd be into it - way more into some chicks wearing something sexy than just being naked.

Good luck - remember to communicate about it though. If you're uncomfortable, you can wait.
>>
virgins in this thread don't know shit.

If your putting off sex, he wants it. He has an idea what you have from having clothes on. And when things get hot and heavy he won't give 2 shits.
>>
>>17998228
>your

Illiterates in this thread know less.
>>
Don't fucking wear clothes during sex. He'll think you're insecure and it will make the whole experience uncomfortable. Embrace your current body, understand he already loves you and a bit of belly isn't going to change his opinion of you. Being insecure and not trusting him will.
>>
>>17998209
Haha landwhale...? That made my day. I'm actually underweight and under doc orders not to exercise until I put on enough weight again to be healthy. Bahaha.
>>
>>17998237
Post belly
>>
>>17998238
Haha Why? I'm not the op and am not insecure about having sex right now.
>>
>>17998237
Also, if you started to eat right and lift you'd put on the weigh you actually need.

t. skinnyfat who, despite being 22 BMI feels like a sluggish fat fuck due to lack of muscle mass.
>>
>>17998228
>dated fatty for 2.5yr because beta fag
>was awful but tought I'd never have any better
>fatfuck did 10 minutes on treadmill for every big mac she had
>complained "can't lose weight cus 'muh genetics"
>did liposuction, tought she was hot shit, left me
>currently dating girl 30kg thinner than ex
>had a few threesomes
>one was with fatty
>dick literally died
>I'm never fucking a landwhale again
>feelsgood.pdf

So much for a virgin huh?
>>
>>17998242
Pretend you are.
>>
>>17998244
Yep. You're right. I've struggled with an eating disorder and am back on track to eating better. I love exercise and I love lifting weights. I've been apart of a program and am excited I get to exercise again by next week.
>>
>>17998218
>The way you worded it made it sound like a fat fetish thing, which doesn't apply to the standard male.
Yeah, I could see how it could come across that way. I meant for the average guy, a girl that's a little overweight (as opposed to being obese) doesn't have much to worry about unless he's into /fit/ girls. That much fat doesn't feel soft and squishy though.
>>
>>17998248
Haha why don't you post a belly photo? I don't post photos unless people are willing to pay for them :3
>>
>>17998237
Oh ok so you're the other end of the scale, you're an anorexic skeleton

"Love your body" bullshit, the only people who say that are the ones who have a shitty one
>>
>>17998246
>I'm never fucking a landwhale again

Hear fucking hear. Once was enough. No more greasy beach ball sex for me.
>>
>>17998255
Haha actually that's not true. The ones get pissy about the "love your body bullshit" are the ones who are jaded and insecure and get off by bringing everyone else down with their "realism."
>>
>>17998249
Get /fit/ and post tight glutes.

My dick demands it.
>>
>>17998261
Haha

Haha
>>
File: a good death.webm (593KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
a good death.webm
593KB, 480x480px
>>17998249
Can you do this yet?
>>
>>17998261
Proof that you're wrong is that you "love" your body so much that you ruined it and is trying to change it. Where's all that love for your body huh?

People who are being taught that are the ones who need to change it the most. Everyone else try to adjust their bodies to their taste. Not liking something on your body is the engine of change. Once you start settling for "loving your body" whatever shape you're in, that's the path to landwhaleland
>>
File: IMG_1999.jpg (71KB, 692x607px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1999.jpg
71KB, 692x607px
>>17998263
Haha. Do I look like I give a damn about your dick?
>>
>>17998128
Turn off the lights
>>
>>17998276
Loving your body and accepting yourself are two distinctly different things. I don't need to explain it or myself to pussy clover lovers.
>>
>>17998258
One of the last times I recall fucking her we were in a motel. She usually settled for getting off in missionary but this time she decided to try doggy (mind you, this was more than two years in)

I never cringed so hard during sex. Her legs were so full of celulites it remonded my grannie's.

You only do fatties on a dry spell or if you're a desperate beta virgin.
>>
>>17998287
Actually op is after the "pussy clover lovers" opinions, since she's worried about male opinions on female fatties. So your speech is the one that matters less here hun
>>
>>17998347
Don't give a damn. Op can choose for themselves which opinions matter to them. You're not op. Therefore I don't give a fuck what you think. :) have a nice day.
>>
>>17998355
>Op can choose for themselves
>asks for /adv/ice
you too sweetheart :)
>>
>>17998355
Oh yeah I can see how you don't care lol

Have a nice day, don't fall through the drain when you bath skelly
>>
>>17998320
I know what you're talking about senpai

Lost my virginity to a fatty. God the folds, and the smell. Her boobs weren't even round. Just flat and resting on her stomach.

I won't do it again even on a dry spell.
>>
>>17998362
>don't fall through the drain when you bath skelly
Lost hard
>>
>>17998366
That last one in the threesome... shit bro I can swear, she was even fatter than my ex. As soon as she took of her bra, her tits fell right in her armpits. If you ever seen those icecream machines being refilled you know te consistency, it was just like that liquid icecream they put in.

And the pussy, oh lord, I found the labia hidden in fat from both sides. I managed to pump her in doggy for like 30s befor my dick gave up. It was like I was try to fuck Jabba the fucking Hutt
>>
>>17998377
>I managed to pump her in doggy for like 30s befor my dick gave up. It was like I was try to fuck Jabba the fucking Hutt

Yeah same here. I was just trying to close my eyes and picture something else. I acted like I was coming off a cold and that's why I couldn't get hard
>>
File: IMG_4018.png (894KB, 1334x750px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4018.png
894KB, 1334x750px
>>17998128
This dude isnt gonna give a fuck about your FUPA you muffin top bitch.
>He's gonna be overcome with hornyness and just want to stick his dick inside you.

Pic for attention
>>
I actually prefer chubby girls, obviously your bf does to or he wouldn't be with you.
>>
also there's the very real chance that he's into it.

I'm into bigger girls. I dated this girl once (didn't work out) who was pretty big, actually a little outside my usual range (I like them double wide if you know what i'm sayin) and she had the same kind of problem. i'm not a big guy, she was definitely bigger than me and she felt self conscious being naked around me. but i told her that's what I liked, we had sex and once she got used to me we fucked like bunnies.

probably got more from her than any of my other GFs desu
>>
He knows you, if you're chubby he can't expect a thin person, he'd be stupid to do so
Do the missionary position, that way your tummy will look flatter, other than that there's not much to do
I'm also pretty self conscious myself even though I'm not chubby
>>
File: 1477101228856.jpg (36KB, 435x334px) Image search: [Google]
1477101228856.jpg
36KB, 435x334px
He knows what's beneath the clothes.
Guys eye in horny rows.
Pitter patter
Pussy sampler
>>
>>17998367
really? that's the lamest come back I've heard. and people don't bath. they bathe you faggot.
>>
>>17998128
Lose weight?
>>
>>17998177
underrated post
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.