[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Managed to get myself another oneitis. Got rejected. Can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_5234.jpg (109KB, 700x874px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5234.jpg
109KB, 700x874px
Managed to get myself another oneitis. Got rejected. Can't move on despite cutting all contact and dating around. Feel like I will never find anyone like her again.

What do, /adv/? It's been two months and I fear this shit will haunt me for a year or more. Don't want to be obsessed with a single woman but here I am again, even though I tried not to get oneitis again.

Tried to switch up my whole life and work on myself, including moving, new hobbies and new clothes, working out even more etc.

Meditation has done jack shit, either. People tell me to just meet lots of new women, but that has only reinforced how much better than everybody else she is.

Help a sadcunt out pls.
>>
>bump
>>
do you have low selfesteem?
what inperfections of her do you know and how good do you know her exactly?
>>
>>17997695
Unfortunately yes. I don't really have a reason. Objectively, I know I'm a great guy, not bad looking, tall, fit... but I guess I was emotionally abused a lot in my life and most likely had a bad attachement to my mother. So yeah my self-esteem sucks even though I'm working hard on myself.

Flaws? Not that many unfortunately. She's a bit uptight, never really has time, works a lot... altough all of that is good in a way. Honestly I can't think of much except the mole under her chin, hah.
>>
>>17997695
Forgot to answer last question:
I know her really well. We hung out a lot, studied together, went to the gym together, shit like that. I know her friends and basically we used to be great friends... until now. Fucking double whammy, losing crush and good friend. C'est la vie I guess.
>>
...rebump
>>
Last sadbump
>>
What happened?
>>
>>17998168
What do you mean? Friendzoned. She's probably fucking another guy at the moment. Sadcunt is sad.
>>
No advice? Ok ._.
>>
Fuck me, /adv/. There must be someone who went through this? I imagine it's common.
>>
You're gonna make me beg for advice? I'll suck your dicks, man!
>>
Did she know you liked her?
>>
>>17998532
I asked. Appearantly she guessed a few weeks prior to me asking her out.
>>
Why are people asking questions and not responding? ;_;
>>
Well oneitis is definitely an intense emotional experience, therefore I'd recommend pursuing something else that will demand your attention as much as whatshername. Since other chicks and hobbies aren't working for ya, I'd say violence is your best bet. Whether it be full-contact sports, martial arts, or going to the shooting range, one way or another you gotta break that mental loop.
>>
>>17998731
Christ. Violence? Aight
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.