[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do I get nuclear angry when others try to force their perspective/opinions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: angry_pepe.jpg (40KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
angry_pepe.jpg
40KB, 900x900px
Why do I get nuclear angry when others try to force their perspective/opinions on me?
>>
>>17997543
Because you're egocentric.
Fix it by watching documentaries and reading articles from all perspectives instead of just the one you agree with
>>
>>17997569
>Because you're egocentric.

Huh...That sounds about right..

However, is egocentrism really that negative? We got free will to accept or refuse other's views and I don't think I'm a bad person for sticking to mine's.
>>
>>17997583
It doesn't have to be, but it can be a big hurdle in the future because you're not open to input from others.
Sticking to your own values isn't a bad thing at all, definitely if whoever is trying to convince you otherwise cant properly explain why your view is wrong.

Being open to different opinions and having your own values is two different things, if you don't agree with them all you have to remember is that they're not actually yours, and that whoever is trying to turn you has a different view on the world.
>>
>>17997597
That's sound advice.

Thanks m8, you helped me clear my thoughts.

I guess that what angered me was the other people's stubborness in trying to make me act as they want. Maybe it would be a better idea that instead of going REEE I simply state that our views are dissonant and end it there.
>>
>>17997583
This. The other gus are retards. You don't need to change your opinion just because someone doesn't like it.
>>
Autism
>>
>>17998118
Changing to suit other people's requests isn't necessarily good, but "nuclear angry" is rarely an appropriate response either.
>>
>>17997543
>try to force their perspective/opinions on me?
Give some recent examples. Maybe you're living with cunts, or maybe you're the cunt, I can't tell yet.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.