[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tinder Advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (87KB, 500x484px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 500x484px
I've been on Tinder for a while trying to lose my virginity and maybe start a relationship but I'm not getting anywhere because I'm a young ass man taking shots in the dark. Anyway I've gotten tons of matches, two dates and no cuddles, so I'm capable but just a noob.

What I want to know is
>how to set up my profile properly
>how to tell how dtf they are
>start and maintain a conversation (this is the hardest part, I can't understand women or the shit they chat about to save my life)(I heard acting like a retarded Chad that chacks up at everything might help)
>red flags to avoid (how crazy is too crazy)
>where to take them on a date and what to talk about
>how to ask for sex if it gets to that point
>how to behave during
>what happens next
>anything else I need to know
>>
If they're on tinder, they're ALL dtf. You just have to be pushy because girls are too much of a pussy to just say it themselves and think that by not 'putting it all out there' in text, it somehow erases the fact they're on a fuck app.
>>
>>17997236
Is this true for even the feminists and "Jesus is my best friend" gals? Kansas City is a weird place, not quite north or south, a conservative-liberal melting pot and it reflects in the women.
>>
>>17997276
I'm actually living in KC now. Like 80% of the girls on tinder have bullrings. What's up with that?

But yes, even the uber Christian girl-next-door country gals are super promiscuous. In fact I'd say they're the more kinky ones. You just gotta go in there thinking they're thirsty
>>
>>17997304
I don't get the bullring trend here, either. Either they're trying to give off a rebel vibe or nobody tapped them on the shoulder and told them it makes them look like ugly cunts.

And that makes sense. Do you know that from experience?
>>
Tinder is way easier than people imagine

First, if they matched you, there already is some physical attraction. All you have to do is not be a total sperg and aim for a kiss by second date at most, but better yet in the first.

By the second or third date, ask for netflix&chill. That's like the password for fucking these days: you'll probably be in a place with some privacy doing something "innocent" but within reach of each other. Just let making out progresso naturally to sex.
>>
>>17997222
>I've been on Tinder for a while trying to lose my virginity and maybe start a relationship

My advice is not to look for this on Tinder
>>
>>17997348
Why?
>>
>>17997378
Because otherwise you'll lose it before him
>>
>>17997323
>he doesn't fuck on the first date
>>
>>17997412
not after I ended up in a motel with a landwhale on a first date. Got rekt by her pics, she was at least 20kg fatter than what I expected.

Now I always set up a casual date first.
>>
File: image.jpg (87KB, 750x865px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 750x865px
what bitch raised these conmen fuckers
>>
bumping before work
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.