[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a flat-ass gril in a bootyful world, what do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 3

File: hankhillass.jpg (12KB, 330x248px) Image search: [Google]
hankhillass.jpg
12KB, 330x248px
I'm a flat-ass gril in a bootyful world, what do?
>>
Squats
>>
>>17997184
Have a vagina and you will be just fine.
>>
>>17997187

Like regular or with weights?
>>
>>17997191
Regular. Then add weights.
>>
>>17997198

How much progress can I make without weights? The gym terrifies me.
>>
>>17997184
Squats
>>
File: infinitein.jpg (18KB, 279x303px) Image search: [Google]
infinitein.jpg
18KB, 279x303px
>>17997202
Virtually none
>>
>>17997184
p...pics?
>>
>>17997205

well fuck
>>
File: Downloads4.jpg (150KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
Downloads4.jpg
150KB, 1600x900px
>>17997210

not mine. left is very similar to me though.
>>
>>17997202
Just go buy some weights and do em at home
>>
>>17997230
>not mine
>>
>>17997244
>just go buy a squat rack and barbell set

Unless you're suggesting doing babby dumbbell squats, which I hope you're not.
>>
>>17997260

yyeah have to agree with this anon. I'm not in a place where I can have a home gym.

>>17997255
I'm not posting my ass on /adv/.
>>
Gain 20 pounds and see where the weight settles. Maybe you have good genes for this and will become THICK. If not you can always just lose the weight again.
>>
I'd still eat u.i love small qt booties
>>
>>17997264
>I'm not posting my ass on /adv/
oh no you just broke my heart
>>
>>17997230
If left is around the same, then I don't see the problem.

Yeah you're not gonna have men turning heads when you're walking next to Laquisha's majestic bubblebutt, but just like perky tits it has its own charm, plus asscheeks can still double as pillows.

Do them squats, but don't expect major improvements in the next three months. My advice: Flaunt what you got in ways that play to your strengths instead of emphasising the weakness. There's bound to be a dude going monkey for your booty.
>>
>>17997202
Don't be afraid of the gym. That's so lame. Why are you afraid of people?
>>
>>17997230
Absolutely fine if you're even remotely like left. Don't give yourself a hard time over it.
Also, gym won't do much more than tightening what you already have. No amount of gym will give you a bubble butt. That is a lie
>>
>>17997351
Not OP but people are shit, FUCKING SHIT.
>>
>>17997360
squats
>>
>>17997184
SQUATS, LUNGES, AND DEADLIFTS
>>
>>17997360
>tighten

You know nothing.
>>
>>17997365
stop perpetuating a lie. Curvy bodies are genetic, or surgery made. No other option. Excercise won't hurt of course, but I won't work miracles.
>>
>>17997375
t. chick who gave up after 3 months of babby weight
>>
>>17997375
lol

Girl I worked with 2 years ago was fat AND had a flat ass. You know the type. Just saw her last Christmas and she's gone from ~180lbs to like 120lbs, and her ass is off the hook. Though it requires dedication, something you probably don't have and why you failed.
>>
>>17997184
Squats
Lunges
Bridges
They will help build your ass.

Remember to do 2 seconds in the concentric part of the exercise, hold for a second at the top, then 3 - 4 seconds (controlled) in the eccentric movement (returning to the start) and you should aim for anything you can do no more of 12 reps of if you want to build ass muscle, alongside some high rep bodyweight exercises to aid weight loss (toning).
Knowing what a squat is =/= knowing how to do one properly, training properly will get you more results than anything.

Work on your posture, as that will determine how much ass you look like you have.
Work on your weight, if you have a big waist, your hips will look small in comparison.

>>17997202
>The gym terrifies me.
It shouldn't.
I work as a personal trainer, I can sit in the gym from open until close and see a few hundred people in a day, out of all of them about 10 a day will train properly (good timings, form, no ego lifting), everyone else is a total idiot.
Join a gym and consider paying a personal trainer to show you correct form and help you identify any weaknesses, the only person scaring you away from the gym is you, nobody is going to be staring at you unless you do really fucking stupid things, everyone is too busy training themselves.
>>
>>17997230

awesome butts

remember it's only knee grows & spics that like those big ass ghetto booties
>>
>>17997452
>Knee grows

That's a new one.
>>
>>17997230
Your butt is fine. Just lose the cellulose/tone up your legs a bit and you'll be golden
>>
>>17997375
building muscle isn't genetic retard
>>
>>17997434

Not op, but do u know any legit links to free weight routines?
I found just one that had complete circuit for upper/lower body but the images are super small.
Trying to avoid watching videos between sets and most places I've seen to rely on youtube.
>>
>>17997452
false
i am about as white as they come and i thoroughly enjoy voluminous booty
>>
>>17997578
See a PT.
I don't know what you specifically want to achieve, what results you want to see, how much time you can spare, your budget, if you are actually training for something or how long you have to do it, or how long you think it should take.

Use EXRX to see what exercises train what and find pointers, but in reality you can't expect to know how to do it from watching videos, you might think your form is good, but chances are it is shit, you get good form by drilling the process over a long period of time.
Routines aren't easy to write and you can't just pick one up and go, you need a good foundation, then you need to make sure everything is balanced.
>>
>>17997527
>>17997452
>>17997360
>>17997327
fucking whiteknighting faggots
>>
>>17997508
its like 20 years old, at least. where do queer bags like you even come from? like literally, a/s/l occupation?
>>
>>17997645

Only one gym in my town and its maintained by an older lady with no hired trainers to assist its members.
Basically, if i don't keep working out my weight comes back too easy so it's maintenance more than anything.
I wanted to save money and time by doing it at home.
>>
not every man is into big butts and tities.
I am kind of disapointed that my GFs tits are double Ds. And I am very happy hat she has no thick butt.
Ass the others said: sports can give them a nice shape, dont need no gym for this but your ass is fine the way it is.
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.