[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>finish Japan Culture university >speak Jap on N4 level

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: death.png (618KB, 684x577px) Image search: [Google]
death.png
618KB, 684x577px
>finish Japan Culture university
>speak Jap on N4 level so casual talk without anything special
>no jobs
>what did i expect
>get vidya tester job
>work 8 months watching devs not give a shit about my reports
>fired because they can pay 1000 less for the new guy instead of keeping me on my raises
>registered for unemployment
i am going to die under a bridge ain't i...
I am too dumb for maths oriented stuff...
i love astronomy, but i doubt there is a job in this field for anyone without degrees in that..
I just don't know what to do anymore...
Any advices?
>>
>>17997036
>vidya tester job
there is such job? kek
>>
become a japanese teacher and suck others into the same trap that you fell into
>>
>finish Japan Culture university
>speak Jap on N4 level so casual talk without anything special

I studied Japanese as a hobby and I got N1 after 2 years. What the hell were you doing?
>>
>>17997046
>I studied Japanese as a hobby and I got N1 after 2 years. What the hell were you doing?
i am not good at learning, kanjis gives incredible difficulties, also i am not motivated anymore.
>>17997041
>there is such job? kek
games have to be tested before release anon
>>
>>17997041
Yes. And contrary to what you think, it's not fun at all. It's one of the most soulless, mind-numbing jobs that exist.
>>
>>17997089
Testing software of any kind is a thankless tedious job.
>>
>>17997093
Using most software pisses me off with how fragile it is and how easily shit can seize up and drive me insane. I used to smash my laptop against the desk when it slowed down because of the pirated windows vista installation. My IT teacher used to get enraged by slow computers.

I think if anything there needs to be more testers and more testing to make software much smoother and less frustrating to use.
>>
any advice guys?
i am really depressed right now
>>
>>17997128
Life in general is pretty shit. Don't get your hopes too high and learn to appreciate the small things, because they are most likely all you're going to get.
>>
>>17997093
Do you have any experience? I was thinking about going down a software testing career path. I know how to get there, but not sure if I should make the plunge. It sounds kind of fun trying to break a program some guy wrote and explaining how I broke it...
>>
>>17997214
That part is fun, but it will be <10% of your work. Most of what you'll be doing is documenting how it didn't fail in the most dry and methodical way possible. In addition you'll get no respect from those outside test, and be the scapegoat for any delay in project release or bugs escaping out to customers. Also, there's a decent chance the devs will hate you if you're doing your job well. It's high stress and low reward, and your chances for advancing your career will be few and far between. The pay being semi decent is the only thing good about it. If you go into software test at all, make sure it's not in a regulated industry if you value your sanity.
>>
>>17997128
Consider teaching english or japanese. There's always a way out of a bad situation, you're gonna be fine.

Give yourself some time to feel things out, then look at some new jobs. Good luck senpai
>>
>>17997128
>>17997546
Or teach English TO Japanese people in Japan. You don't have to be very competent in the either language in order to teach ESL. Just be a native English speaker and read from the instructional books. Bonus is living in Japan for a while.
>>
>>17997036
Oh no you got a job playing video games life is so hard
>>
>>17997337
Damn. You're really good at convincing me of what not to do. Thanks for telling me how it is though.

Oh well. Back to career searching
>>
>>17997036
just work retail and only do exactly what youre told
>>
>weeb actually moved to Japan
Japan will help you leave if you want to leave.

>is there any work
Find people with hard hats, ask where they got them.
>>
>>17997036
Check out the BLS stats on productivity vs real wage
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.