[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me, niggers. I've had a crush on a girl, but she shot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: TearingAtTheSeams.jpg (149KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
TearingAtTheSeams.jpg
149KB, 700x700px
Help me, niggers.

I've had a crush on a girl, but she shot me down in favour for somebody else, and I accept that. However, we're friends on facebook and every post she makes makes me clench up, especially when her guy likes or comments it. It just instantly ruins my day. I hid her posts, but don't want to unfriend her because she's an artist and might be a valuable contact for a future project I'm planning.

What kind of mindbleach can I drink so I forget that I ever had feelings for this woman? I've been crushing on her for almost a year and she shot me down last september/october. I can't deal. I just can't. I thought I could, but I can't.
>>
>>17996957
Envy is considered a sin for a reason.

Stop giving her attention, meet new girls and stop sitting in your room all day
>>
>>17996962
That is exactly the point. I can't stop it. I keep checking because apart from my romantic feelings I genuinely want to know what she's up to and how well she fares in her daily struggle. I'm still curious whether or not she actually is happy with her guy. I want to be there and congratulate her when she succeeds.

Apart from that, I don't want to meet new girls. I just want this girl to not destroy me. As is the case here, I always obsess over women, they distract me from my own goals and the subsequent depression makes me virtually unfunctional and sucks the joy out of everything that I hold dear. I just don't work well with women, and women I fancy having relationships just make me excessively hostile at their partner.

Mindbleach, please.
>>
>>17996957
This crush you had was just this built up fantasy in your mind. You probably thought about being with her and being married. You had it all in your mind. Just realize it was all in your head and forget about it. Focus on this project in the future. Focus on yourself.
>>
>>17996979
No, you're waiting to see her fail. Be honest with yourself. It's likely she won't fail. Just detach and be friendly, so that when you ask for her help you aren't too obviously a user.
>>
>>17996979
Just have an anger wank to her Facebook pictures. Once you've done that three times, you won't be able to recapture how you felt, and you'll move on.
>>
>>17997026
Well yeah I don't want her to succeed with _him_, but I want to see her succeed in her art.
>>
>>17997076
So you can use her. You want her to suceed because that's as much worth as she still has for you, a useful contact for your career. Stop deceiving yourself.
>>
>>17996957
>Help me, niggers

Help yourself, nigger

what a gr8 line to start a post NOT
>>
>>17997469
Stop being triggered and be useful, nigroletto.
>>
>>17997482

kek

i was being useful telling the op to improve their language skills
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.