[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Need advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: weakling-copy.jpg (43KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
weakling-copy.jpg
43KB, 300x250px
So, I've been chatting with this girl, we hang out rarely, but we hookup, we ended up having sex yesterday, but she says that shes to busy for everything. I try to hang with her but she just says shes busy ( shes not ) So im not sure what to do, Shes being extra quiet and sort of pushing me away even though, she had sex with me? I really like her and i tryed to talk to her but it just annoyed her, I dont want to keep asking her to hang out because she just blows me off, Its starting to fuck with my head and its confusing because now im starting to feel like she hates me for some reason, she told me when shes ready for things she would let me know, but then she told me not to wait.
Tbh im just getting alot of mixed signals and i dont know what do to about it, Im starting to get abit down from it all, Just need some advice about what to do, Or has anyone been in a similar experiance and have any idea about what could possibly be going on. I just feel like a weak turd.
>>
Also, I feel like im pushing her away when i just try to ask her to hang out. What do "sigh"
>>
>>17996812
Stop asking her to hang out, she will come to you soon or later, if you keep talking to her and she ignores you she will think that you are a weak man and you don't have other options.
>>
>>17996815
Do you mean I should just stop talking to her altogether until shes comes to me, If she does.
>>
lay off from her
she will feel trapped

if you were a good lay, she will come again
if you werent, no matter what you do, shes not coming again
>>
Not to be rude but I don't see why you are so confused. You fucked a girl, she started avoiding you. It's not too hard to see what the implication is here. Maybe it's confusing because you refuse to embrace reality?
>>
>>17996812
She is clearly not interested in you anymore. Halt the pursuit.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.