[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

DE Razor shaving

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: index.jpg (7KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
7KB, 300x225px
Hey, I am sick of cartrige shaving and want to try out DE shaving.
Are these a good buy for a beginner?
https://www.amazon.com/Merkur-HD-34C-Chrome-Plated/dp/B001LYAQ9E/ref=sr_1_11_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1485374218&sr=8-11&keywords=DE+razor
https://www.amazon.com/Superior-Premium-Platinum-Personal-Healthcare/dp/B00EXPTR0W/ref=pd_bxgy_194_2?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=V8RAS2PX4PS30JF1MDW9
https://www.amazon.com/Proraso-Shaving-Cream-Sensitive-Skin/dp/B00TKOK5KC/ref=sr_1_7_s_it?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1485376047&sr=1-7&keywords=proraso+shaving+cream

I don't want to go full on grandpa, I've read that you can use the proraso cream with your hands without needing a badger brush.

(I cannot buy this locally, probably not even the proraso, I've been to 3 pharmacies and only found gillete, and shick cartrige mainstream razors, it was hard to even find the 3 bladed ones...)
>>
Congrats for switching. I've switched to safety razors for over a year now and I don't regret it. While it takes more time, it's much cheaper and satisfying. I'd get a brush though.
>>
Yes they are great, been shaving with a DE for like 3 years. Way cheaper, way more control. Be SUPER careful the first time you try and get the small hairs round the base of your nose. If you put any pressure on you are in for a bad time, there is a reason it's called the fool's pass
>>
>>17996804

I mean specifically when you are going against the grain around your nose
>>
I use the same razor, it's a solid choice.

I would suggest you buy a sample pack of different razor blades so you can figure out which ones you actually like - they make a big difference to the comfort and quality of your shave and everyone has their own preference. I thought I'd like entirely different blades to the ones I ended up liking the most and Im glad I took the time to try a bunch of different brands.
>>
Had one for years and i love it.
>>
>>17996755
Yes they are great.

I have used the same razor for over 5 years now.

I like them the most because I shave 2 times a week and an entire 10 pack of blades lasts me almost the entire year (about one a month, which isn't bad for 8 LONG shaves). I also use it on my dick and pubes and works better there then regular razors
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.