[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

so, the other day my gf posted in her instagram story "why

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: waifu.jpg (98KB, 448x593px) Image search: [Google]
waifu.jpg
98KB, 448x593px
so, the other day my gf posted in her instagram story "why am i with? he doesn't know me, i don't know him. is it worth it?" we had a bit of an argument because she wouldn't let me help her with her depression, so she got mad at me.
Now, she doesn't really answer my calls nor my texts, but when she does, she acts as if nothing had happened.

I don't really know what to do or how to tell her that i dont want to be with her anymore, any tips?
pic related, it's basically her irl
>>
>>17996161
dump her because she's obviously 13
>>
>>17996161

>sorry but this isnt working
>we cant dat eanymore
>>
Are you a graduated psychologist?

If not, you can't help her.
>>
>>17996165
she's 16, i'm 18
>>
>>17996182
i just wanted her to tell me why she was feeling bad or if there was anything i could help her with, but she started saying that depression "isn't a big deal" and that i "shouldn't worry about her"
>>
If she's airing your ditry laundry on social media, she's an idiot and not worth being with.
>>
>>17996161
>I don't really know what to do or how to tell her that i dont want to be with her anymore, any tips?
It's time to lay the pimp hands on her.
>>
>>17996198
The problem with depression is that some people underestimate it, like she's doing.

It's a mental condition, so there's nothing you can do besides trying to get her to a psychologist.

But like the other anon said, she's an asshole for posting something like that about you...
>>
>>17996161
Post the same thing in an Instagram story of you having sex with her friend.
>>
>>17996892
This
>>
>>17996161
get out of that shit because someone who posts about relationship problems on instagram is not someone you want to be with
>>
>>17996195
>Implying there's a difference
>>
>>17996892
/thread
>>
>>17996195
Dude. Dude. Get rid of that. She's an attention whore and obviously doesn't want to be with you anymore.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.