[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hook Ups

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1644.jpg (34KB, 506x253px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1644.jpg
34KB, 506x253px
Now that I'm in college, I've gone to a lot more parties.
While it's not too uncommon for me to find some sloot that's willing to make out with me, I've never gone home with any of them.

They're usually with friends who drag them away when they leave or I drink too much and lose them in the commotion.

How do I get to the point where I can ask if they want to leave?
>>
Just take the girl's hand and say, "follow me"
>>
>>17995874
Why do you want to engage in meaningless sex with a stranger who could possibly give you an STD or get pregnant? Do you have no standards?
>>
>>17995874
Why force this?
If you're both into each other and you want it to happen then let it happen. If you're both satisfied with a make out session then so be it.
>>
>>17995941
>>17995962
Because I feel like I have to play catch up with everyone else.
I was a virgin throughout high school and only lost my virginity because I got lucky and had a girlfriend the first semester of college.
The least I can do is do what everyone else is doing now and sleep around.

Maybe then I won't care about how many people someone's had sex with.
>>
>>17995962
Moron. Isn't it apparent from the OP that he is not satisfied?

OP:
Girls are like that. Their friends are your worst enemies. Regardless of whether she likes it and would want to go with you her girlfriends will pry her away from the idea to protect her from rape, protect her from getting her heart broken but mostly because they are jealous and will take it out by "protecting" her and slut-shaming her if she goes with you. And the girl you want is worried about getting a reputation as a slut, she can't diss her friends to go with you - something like chicks before dicks - and she is worried about her reputation.

So what you need to do is get her away from the group. Dance with her or whatever. When you make out - do this: >>17995933 and go somewhere private where you can continue to get it on and then ask her to leave with you.

Some girls might be hesitant to leave if they feel pressure because you are leaving with the purpose of having sex. So you gotta be smooth. After-party, wine, movies, spooning are good invitations. "Come on, let's go to my place and have an after-party. All the coolest people will be there." "Who?" "Well, you and me.." You get the point.
>>
As >>17995962 pointed out, most girls get everything they want out of just making out. You really need to turn a girl on before she will be willing to fuck you. Something to maybe try is getting her number and texting her to meetup at another party/bar. Do NOT force it while you are both drunk/barely know each other. Besides the issue of consent, pushing that onto someone you barely know is a really rude thing to do.
>>
>>17995874

son, it's not about when THEY want to leave... its about when YOU want to leave
>>
>>17996075
As per >>17996071 it seems to be more of an idea in OP's head about what should be happening rather than what he wants in the moment.
>>
>>17995874

Just for a start, you might try drinking less and not thinking of them as "sloots".

I'm not being moralistic, just practical - those things, even if you think you hide them, make you unattractive.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.