[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girl makes fun of me a lot >her recent thing is telling

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: C22j0wlVEAA9633.jpg (145KB, 800x1200px) Image search: [Google]
C22j0wlVEAA9633.jpg
145KB, 800x1200px
>girl makes fun of me a lot
>her recent thing is telling me that im a loser because i dont have a girlfriend and that she has like 10 guys to choose from right now

What she doesnt know is that she was shitfaced a while back and kept on telling me she loved me and tried to make out with me twice.

So whats her deal? Does she like me? Is she autistic?
Ive never heard of a girl over 16 making fun of someone for not having a girlfriend but here she is shitting on me about it.
>>
She's negging you. Tell her she doesn't have the balls or ovaries to ask you out because you sure as hell wouldn't be interested in her. You'd rather stay single than be with someone that plays with men. If she is interested in you she can be an adult and ask you out. Would she rather you ask her out? Then fine, tell her if she wants to go out with you that you will go to the local car or movie theater or both on Saturday and if she shows up fine if not fuck it you have your night set. Challenge her, it may very well knock her off her feet or at least shut her up. Good luck!
>>
>>17995791
She sounds like one of those anime stereotype tsunderes.
Either way, stay far away.
>>
Who cares she's childish
>>
Stop making the same thread over and over. This is the third one in like 2 days,
>>
>>17995791
damn that gurl thick af
>>
please respond
>>
>>17995791
a lot of women are autistic and spergy but they get a pass because they're women. she obviously is interested in you in some way, like a yandere or dandere idk the difference. fuck her if you want, i don't think i would go for a relationship with her though, she at the very least sounds immature even if she wants to fuck you/have a relationship in reality.
>>
I had a girl do something similar to me. At first I think she was just being a cunt, but in hindsight I think she was trying to flirt in her own stupid way. Either way, avoid.
>>
please respond
>>
she definitely wants you. but she sounds immature af. better stay away
>>
>>17995791
Good god, get out of there Anon. Just be friends and if she keeps being a cunt, call her shit out. Don't let the pussy turn you into one.
>>
>>17995791

my good friend got snared by a sociopathic liar chick who exhibited this exact kind of first impression behavior.

i'm willing to bet that she has some crazy ass friends who defend her, and at least one guy who insists she fucking evil.
>>
>>17995791
she's a slut
>>
File: 1463359771330.jpg (18KB, 270x320px) Image search: [Google]
1463359771330.jpg
18KB, 270x320px
Got invited out by old platonic friend I haven't seen in a long time and she told me I should figure out what we're doing. I can think of things I enjoy, but they're all pretty niche/specific to me. What do people normally do when they go hang out?
>>
>>17996779
shit meant to make new thread while reading this one; wrong tab
>>
>>17996779
>>17996780
Just go for a walk in the park, get a coffee and maybe some pool billiard
>>
>>17996779

>appear to be female

Heh.
>>
Dude, fuck her. Why would you want to be around someone that lame
>>
half the people are saying avoid and the other half say go for it.

which is it.
>>
>>17997318
>which is it.
Stop making threads detailing your jerk off fantasy.
>>
>>17997318
We're not you, bro, you gotta live with the consequences so you get to call the shots. We're just here to mock you for either decision then shitpost 2D waifus.

Your curiosity is already up. You probably have already dared to fantasise about how it might be to cop a feel and do the lewds. You can fuck her and sate your curiosity, or you can leave it be out of worry that the aftermath might be more than you can or want to handle. But your curiosity will always nag in the back of your head, left wondering.
>>
>>17997339
>We're just here to mock you for either decision then shitpost 2D waifus

"we" means like 20% of anons who fits this description including OP
>>
>>17997345
So?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.