[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wtf

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 62
Thread images: 6

File: 20170126_180823.png (305KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
20170126_180823.png
305KB, 1440x2560px
So /adv/ and i need dating experts or something. Where did i fuck up? Specifically. I feel like i derped.
>>
File: 20170126_180856.png (339KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
20170126_180856.png
339KB, 1440x2560px
Part 2.
>>
File: 20170126_180938.png (334KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
20170126_180938.png
334KB, 1440x2560px
Part 3
>>
>>17995451
>normal check up for the doc?
kick the brakes, that's not fun talk

besides that the whole conversation is a rollercoaster and i have a hard time following wth is going on. did she block you or something?
>>
>>17995451
>i need dating experts or something
and you think /adv/ is the place to go?
>>
File: 20170126_181011.png (325KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
20170126_181011.png
325KB, 1440x2560px
>>
>>17995472
Advice is advice.
>>
I need your help 4chan :(
>>
What's the problem??
>>
She's a quick texter and hasn't texted back. I feel like i fucked up already T_T within 3 hours of meeting her
>>
it's fucking boring. you don't actually care about her errands so why are you asking?

if you don't have anything fun and/or valuable to say , just don't say anything. you want her to associate you with FUN , not errands.
>>
> every time
>>
>>17995512
>>17995473

adventure buddies? Lmao. are you 12?

how this actually reads: "I'm too much of a pussy to ask you out and face the possibility of rejection , so I'm going to do it in the most roundabout way possible so I won't get my feelings hurt"

Yuck. I don't think this is salvageable personally. but you've learned a lesson for next time.
>>
Maybe she's doing those things she said she was going to be doing like seeing the doctor, interviewing, or going to a friend's house to get ready?

Just ask her if you'd like to get some coffee sometime or something
>>
>>17995542
I would literally bet all my possessions on this leading to a rejection , or a fake acceptance followed by excuses why she can't make it.

furthermore, since she's on your campus, she's going to tell other girls about how pathetic you are
>>
>>17995451

No one wants to talk about errands and shit, fuckboi. Its boring. Just ask her out.
>>
you didnt do anything wrong, nothing at all happened. doesnt mean shes into you.
>>
>>17995616
he actually did a lot wrong. the entire conversation is cringey as hell
>>
>>17995620

sure but so is most introductory conversation with women. with the exception of 'adventure buddies' it was a pretty normal conversation.

and i have like soooo much sex with lots of women so i would know :3
>>
>>17995620
I agree he's cringy but most people are cringy as fuck.
>>
Hey, i just don't know how to text girls... i used to and be really good at it but after my last relationship, i kinda lost it...
>>
Copy pasta spam
>>
Stop bugging her with stupid shit. Only use text to set up dates. Don't use emojis. And stop giving her compliments and congratulating her
>>
>>17995745
>And stop giving her compliments and congratulating her

This! That gets annoying fast, and it feels fake and kinda desperate imo. Also don't interrogate her, a couple of questions is fine, but bombarding her with them is not. And don't ask her about her doctor check up omg!
>>
Your mistake was getting into a texts conversation like that.

Your first message should have been "Hey it was nice meeting you today, wanna go out for dinner/coffee/etc sometime?"

It was all downhill from there.

Texting should be used as a means to set up meetings, not a means for mindless conversations.
>>
>Normal check up for the doc?

Good lord.

Notice how she didn't answer that, OP?

That was only one of the things you did wrong.
>>
I'm a 27 year old guy and I got creeped out reading some of those.
>>
>>17995745
This, never give fake compliments.

If you can't find anything you genuinely like about someone you're after the wrong person.
>>
I converse like OP, help.
>>
>>17995938
Practice.

This only works if you can read body language. If you start on a topic and she's not interested or taking the bait move on. bad conversations happen because the one person doesn't realize the other isn't interested.
>>
>>17995625
This....
Not just m/f interactions but a helluva lot of normal, natural conversations sound cringey af from the outside. However if they're both into it they won't notice so that's kinda a good sign.
>>
File: 1485453630135.jpg (61KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
1485453630135.jpg
61KB, 600x600px
>>17995451
>all those emotes
Stop

>adventure buddy
>buddy
Jesus Christ

>bordering on too nice

>boring small talk
Get to the point. If you want a date, ask. Don't fill the conversation with useless fluff

You should of just asked when she was free so you could set up a date. That's it
>>
>>17995511
dude she literally told you she is busy doing errands and has to get ready at her friends. Also your fucking interviewing her with asking all these questions after questions and some get ignored then you ask more and more, your not playing 20Q with the poor girl.
>>
YOU ASKED HER ABOUT HER DOCTORS APPOINTMENT.
>>
>>17996440
>wanna find cool places?

Holy

Fucking

Shit

what does that even mean?

What a fucking weirdo
>>
NORMAL. CHECK UP. FOR. THE DOC?
>>
NORMAL CHECK UP FOR THE DOC?
>>
>>17995511
Keep texting at a minimum. Just text to small talk and meet up plans, or you'll gain the unsavory habit of always texting, second guessing, interpreting and over analyzing texts when you could be busy doing something more productive.

There's business phrase where its better to make a phone call than to email. Its better to meet in person than make a phone call. When you're in person, you can literally just slide your hand down her ass crack. Way better than receiving a pussy pic, sometimes!! Get that pussy my man
>>
DID YOU GO TO THE DOCTOR TO HAVE YOUR ASSHOLE CHECKED OR WAS IT A

>>
>>17996498
>>17996490
>>17996474
>>17996447
>>17996440

Hey jackasses, he's just learning. I remember when i was a noob too. OP, definitely read into PUA concepts, but don't worship it. Take it with a grain, especially negging. Negs are supposed to be done at most 2 times a night, but i heard stories of contant neggings throughout. Just have fun!!
>>
>>17996502
HEY ARE YOU GETTING YOUR PUSSY CHECKED AT THE DOCTOR OR JUST NORMAL CHECK UP FOR THE DOC?
>>
>>17996503
Why are you so obsessed with this one phrase?
>>
>>17996508
Because it shows a total lack of self-awareness and common decency. You never ask that. Ever. To a girl or other wise.

If you think it's OK or normal, you can blame that on poor upbringing.
>>
>>17996503
Lol yeah, in a bit
>>
Girl here.

Use correct grammar.

Stop with the emojis.

Stop beating around the bush. Instead, use direct language.

Anyway, that's just /my/ preference when it comes to a guy texting me. It comes off as much more intelligent, confident, and levelheaded, IMO.

Good luck.
>>
>>17996576
No, I agree with this 100 percent too.

But especially the emoji part. STOP IT.
>>
Don't use emogi's with a potential romantic partner, it makes you sound desperate.
>>
I wonder what kind of a check up it was. Probably not normal...
>>
you were beating around the bush while coming off too hard

either swoop in straight
or go with the "ill drop a hint i wouldnt mind talking to this chick" and see if she starts initiating convos which can turn into meetups and whatnot
>>
>>17995745
Best advice here
>>
>>17995890
Not OP, but by that criterion I'm not heterosexual. And I am. I just want to fuck the three-hole. I don't generally like them. So your advice would have me become a sexless hermit.
>>
>>17995451
ANAL PROLAPSE OR

>>
>>17995466
wayy too nice.
>>
OP emojis are fine, but less is more. Don't use them all the time. If you're scared of sounding serious, end with lol or lmao or something

But if you come across a girl who doesn't use emojis, don't use them on her
>>
>>17995451
>>17995455
>>17995466
>>17995473

I find it hard to be interested in a guy that overuses emojis and thinks it's okay to ask an acquaintance about personal medical info. Do you notice how she completely ignored that question? That's just really strange and unattractive. Aside from that, you don't really talk about anything interesting.
>>
>>17995451

You came on too strong.
You asked alot of questions for a girl you just met. Next time just stop where you ask how her day was then ask if she'd like to get a drink some time.

The info gathering is supposed to happen during the dates.
Also try to avoid talking about others and their situations "your friend, my friend" is setting you up for friend zone.
Ask her about herself after you're dating, Just not lame shit about her work and dr appointments.
Too personal for initial conversations.
>>
>>17995451
My grandma was 70 when she started her doctorate program.
>>
>>17998307
really?
>>
>>17998308
just realized I responded to the wrong thread.

its been a long day and i am shit
>>
>>17995938
>>17995451
Stop trying so fucking hard to be cute and endearing. Nobody wants a man who acts like a fragile little puppy-dog. Your use of emojis makes me want to puke, but that's just the most obvious symptom of a deeper problem
>>
>>17995451
Your fuckup started between 4:58 and 5:00 when you decided you needed to know what she had being up to all day, wtf anon. Didn't read the rest because I don't need to. Only by watching the proportion of how much you texted vs how much she responded is pretty obvious that she wanted the conversation to end.
>>
meh she was still talking to you, so thats a good sign. Maybe the only problem is just on your end, that you were too emotionally invested in the out come? Dating is a cold game my friend you really cant get caught up
Thread posts: 62
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.