[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm going through puberty (I think) and I'm supplementing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: 1485457035112.jpg (23KB, 331x539px) Image search: [Google]
1485457035112.jpg
23KB, 331x539px
I'm going through puberty (I think) and I'm supplementing Vit D and ZMA

AND IM SO FOREVER DAMN HORNY
I can't go 5 minutes without thinking of cream pieing every girl I see.

I'm as horny as I was before I jacked off just 5 minutes after.

Ahhhhhhhh what do I do
>>
nothing. enjoy the peak of your fertility
>>
>>17994892
Try getting a gf and getting laid. If you're a virgin (which is pretty likely seeing as how puberty just started), you will be naturally more horny than when you're not a virgin.

Try thinking of mental images that are horrible or distasteful. If you can just mentally block as many horny thoughts as possible it would be for the best. Cold showers are also a good thing, but you're probably in school for 8 hours a day so that may not be availble. Often times erections start due to the body believing that the penis needs some blood to maintain its health. It is only after you notice your boner do you think of sexual thoughts. Once that happens, it is up to you to mentally block these thoughts. This is the difference between a 5 minute boner and a 30 minute one.

Also, don't take any vitamins that are aimed at reducing hormones / horniness. Your constant horniness is only due to puberty, so shorting puberty in exchange for a controlled dick will leave you physically weaker than you could have been.
>>
>>17994892
Wait, are you a girl who wants to be a guy?
>>
>>17994906
vitimin d is good for testosterone, what are you talking about?
>>
>>17994906
I'm in A-Levels, I'm not as young as you think.
Someone suggested it could be puberty and I couldn't think of any reasons to disagree. Perhaps it isn't, perhaps it is, all I know is that its become unbearable.

I guess I could try and get a girlfriend, but that's quite a long term solution and I'll probably feel a lot less instinctive several months into a relationship.

Idk
>>
>>17994917
I never mentioned vitamin d. I said dont take vitamins that reduce hormones horniness. Where in my post did I say that taking vitamin did is a bad thing?
>>
>>17994936
>I'm supplementing Vit D

What did he/she mean by this?
>>
>>17994940
He meant not to take any supps that inhibit test to not feel so horny

Pls don't argue, its pointles.
>>
>>17994918
I lost my virginity when I was 20. Trust me, the constant horniness lasted from when I got into puberty at 14 all the way up to when i lost my virginity in college. Getting laid will help you calm down. I understand that if you're in A-levels (I did the IB program), that you're probably super busy, so maybe get a girlfriend or get laid when youre in a good college or at a time where you have time for that.

I'm not a doctor, but it would be in your best interest to consult one. It may be your horniness, but it also might be your cardiovascular system. Who knows until you get the experts' opinion.
>>
>>17994942
Why would you want to ever want to inhibit testosterone as a male?
>>
>>17994940
I don't know, which is why I didn't address that.

Those two statements aren't connected in any way, stop trying to make it seem like I mis-read his statement when I didn't even address that statement in specific.

>Dont take any vitamins that are aimed at reducing hormones / horniness
>I'm supplementing Vit D

These two statements aren't talking about the same thing. OP's comment is about him taking vitamin D. I'm saying don't take vitamins that reduce hormones/ horniness. Those aren't connected.
>>
>>17994952
Is OP a male or a female though? Because that body looks female.
>>
>>17994953
>cream pieing every girl I see.
>I'm as horny as I was before I jacked off
I don't know sherlock, you tell me.

We don't know if the pic is actually OP. His original post had language that indicated he might by a guy.
>>
>>17994960
Well, I was thinking it might be a ftm based on the breasts and hips as well as lack of upper body muscular development.
>>
>>17994964
OP said he is in puberty, so regardless of whether it is a girl or boy, an early stage puberty man's body will probably look the very silimar to an early stage puberty woman's body. I also find it highly unlikely that this person is transgendered, they're so rare that I don't think that he is.

Regardless, this is the last I'll say on this as we are de-railing the thread as is.

My advice OP is just to talk to a doctor about what the problem is and about what vitamins you can take that are good for someone your age. Also, see if you can get laid without it consuming your life
>>
>>17994987
The pic shows a grown human bean, not a child.
>>
>>17994988
Then ask OP. I gotta get back to my shift.
>>
>>17994990
>>17994988
The image isn't me
Lol
>>
If you jacked off in the past 3-4 days, you don't need to cum again. You really only need to cum once a week to control your horny-ness.

Use your extra sexual energy to do pushups, exercise, play guitar, socialize, etc. Don't waste it on a fap if you fapped recently. I only really need to cum once every 3-4 days. I like the extra energy, but by the 3-4 day point I need to release it to focus on more important things.
>>
>>17995028
Nice try kid, the only sex youll ever get is when youre becoming a trap with those hips
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.