[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I went on a date with this girl on break but we go to different

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1483616904944.jpg (33KB, 960x926px) Image search: [Google]
1483616904944.jpg
33KB, 960x926px
I went on a date with this girl on break but we go to different unis so we don't see each other during semesters often. Is it alright to text her every once in a while "how's stuff?" or any bland conversation starter like that? She seems interested in me and we have plans to go on another date, but we haven't spoken in a week.
>>
>>17994876

No, its not alright. this will result in her dumping you.
>>
>>17994972
Tbh don't even know if sarcasm anymore
>>
>>17994876
Bumpo
>>
>>17994876
Yes, shows you're interested and she is too if she texts back or initiates after your text. If you're in the same city you can still meet up for dates, if different parts of state or in another state altogether it may be that one of you or both will meet someone else. Take the chance, it can turn into something great but you won't know until you try. Good luck! :)
>>
>>17995717
Yeah I need to stop overthinking this shit, it's the first time I've dated so it's new. She is pretty mature and she'd definitely respond to me.
>>
>>17995749

General texting rules during dating phase:
>Text as little as possible, in person communication is ideal.

You should only text to arrange dates/respond to her. If she texts you, assume that's her signaling to arrange a date. Chit chat for 2-3 texts MAX then say something like "we should get together soon, what's your schedule like?"

Then arrange a definite date and say you'll meet her there. This is the time to get off the texting.

>After a successful date, don't text her. Give her time to reach out to you.

Most girls will text you within 1-3 days if the date went well. Take this as a signal to arrange the next date. Don't set dates during dates, just enjoy the moments and assume she'll contact you afterwards.

>IF you don't get a text from her within a week of the date, it's okay to text her once.

So if you had a date and she didn't text you within 7 days, you can message her one casual text to test the waters. If she responds positively to your contact, ask her out again. If she says "maybe" or "i'll let you know" or anything but yes and agrees to a definite time and place, this is your signal that she is either not interested, busy, or just not in the mood right now. Say "No worries, let me know when your schedule is more open." Then stop texting until she texts you again. If she's interested she'll get back to you, if she's not interested you'll never hear from her again and further chasing is useless.

>If she texts you again after she gave you a "maybe" type response and you said "no worries, let me know" text, ask her out one more time.

If she rejects you again (maybe, not sure yet, etc) then you have been rejected two times and it is time to stop pursuing her and move onto other girls.

Follow these tips and you will set more definite dates and weed out time wasters.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.