[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hello 4chan, i think i need advice (no shit right?) on a sexual

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: MinReaksjon.jpg (184KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
MinReaksjon.jpg
184KB, 1920x1080px
Hello 4chan, i think i need advice (no shit right?) on a sexual matter, i am afraid i might be gay or bisexual. Me and a friend fucked a former classmate this weekend at a class reunion, he was a little shit back in high school and i always used to pick on him back in the days, especially for his feminine looks and light build.

Thing is that he has had surgery to "become" a girl and i fucking loved slamming his new pussy all night with a friend so yeah, am i gay since i liked it or is it not gay since he is a woman in all but genetics?
>>
Nigga you gay. You fucked a guys fleshwound.
>>
>>17984246
Ok thank's for the input, i was unsure myself but still good to hear other people's input.
>>
You are the only one who can define your sexual orientation. Being gay is when you are arroused by men, being bisexual is when you are arroused by both men and women. So, about your question, it is about what do you love about your friend : do you love him as a woman or as a man, what do you like in him/her ?
Or maybe you just like her/him as the person he is, and this is not forced to be related to your sexual orientation.
>>
>>17984250
/thread
Basically if are gay or bi, who cares? Just fuck who you want to, love who you want to, live your life however you want.
>>
>>17984250
Nah no love man, we just fucked him, as a person tho i never liked him but his new body suits his bitch personality.
>>
What does it matter what you are?

I don't care to know half the shit people do behind closed doors.
>>
>>17984254
>>17984258
Thank's that is also advice
>>
>>17984250
Also just to clarify he has done the whole process, pills, face, chemicals, vagina etc etc. Still a bit sick but you would never know if you saw him naked, i tell you a lot of money was used on that boy.
>>
>>17984254
I full agree with you !! I didn't exprime myself clearly in my message, but that was what I wanted to mean.
>>
>>17984260
Do you feel bad to like him ?
>>
>>17984268
I do not really know honestly. I mean, i was a bully in highschool and i treated him like shit and now that he is a little girl i just fuck him together with another dude from class, i feel somewhat disgusted with myself since a part of me blames myself that he has become i woman, what if i did not slap him with the towels in the locker room? What if i did not take his lunch money? What if i did not beat him up sometimes when he did better than me on tests? He was always a little weakling but if i just left him alone he might have grown up to be a decent guy... I don't know but i do not like him, i feel bad for taking advantage of him i guess, or i feel bad for fucking him, first time i have had regret.
>>
>>17984284
Wtf guy "he might have grown up to be a decent guy" ?? Being a woman does not mean "not being decent".
If she enjoys having sex with you and you enjoy it too, it is fine, don't question anymore. And maybe it could be a good things to talk about that, and to apologize for your past behaviour as a bully ? I think it could help you feel more confortable.
>>
>>17984289
Being a little slut is not being decent tho, just saying. But i get your point, thanks for your advice.
>>
>>17984228
The key to the answer is that you still think of him as male, even if he has a new store-bought vagina. In the middle of the act you thought "I'm fucking the guy I knew in high school" and not "I'm fucking a pretty girl."

And that makes you homosexual.

(Incidentally, you're also a bully and an asshole, but let's focus on one of your issues at a time.)
>>
>>17984295
Don't say she is not decent because she likes sex. If everyone who likes sex was describe as indecent we would all be aha.
Btw, did you ever talk with her about when you used to bully her ?
>>
>>17984297
TRUE ON ALL POINTS :D
>>
>>17984299
Good lord, there is a difference between "Enjoying sex" and getting fucked by two dudes in the fucking classroom. Actually i bullied him while we did it, some habits are hard to change.
>>
Thanks for all the advice guys and girls! If nothing it was good talking wit somebody about what happened, have a good life :D
>>
>>17984310
That sounds a little insane
>>
>>17984228
Can I have someone's "bait.jpg"? I left mine at home. Thanks!
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.