[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>20 >from cali >go to utah for trade school >meet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot (23).png (10KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot (23).png
10KB, 1920x1080px
>20
>from cali
>go to utah for trade school
>meet girl, she is everything i look for in a girl from her hair to her voice to her love for music
>once we meet we spend literally every single day together, i pawn my guitar, bass, keyboard, and everything i own so we can take trips to the city and get hotel rooms
>she goes home back to cali
>i cant come back, move to nevada
>lease ends in april
>i last saw her in august. we still talk every single day. idc about nevada, id be willing to pack all my shit and move to vegas to be with her.
>she is passionately straightedge and mormon
>im agnostic and enjoy recreational drugs near daily
>our differences cause a lot of misunderstanding and arguments, to the point im not sure if we are sustainable
>i have never before in my life been so happy to hold someone or felt so much like someone gave a fuck about me until now

do i need to change? does she need to change? do you think shes worth it? i have until april to decide to move or stay.
>>
>>17984154
no its never goin to work out, sorry but plenty o fish yadda yadda.
>>
whoops, OP here, if its not obvious i meant to say id be willing ot move to cali to be with her, i currently live in vegas
>>
>>17984154
I don't think she is worth it desu you just have a crush on her. What had she sacraficed for you? You gave away all your shit.
>>
>>17984168
its not about who gives what, neither of us had any money to our names, i just happend to have items of value. but as far as me just being infatuated, its possible. but no one has shown they genuinely care about me like this before. i think shes really special, not just for that, but her personality too.
>>
>>17984175
Think with your head, not with your heart.

;^)
>>
Thats a disaster.
But you're grown, no one can tell you not to fuck up your life, go ahead
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.