[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi annons, need your advices here : > I'm a girl >

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

Hi annons, need your advices here :
> I'm a girl
> Often when I like a guy and he likes me back I can't control my feelings and seems really quickly attached to him.
> And guy starts being affraid of that
> What should I do ?
>>
Me too... I need help with this
>>
i think this is a common thing for everyone whose desperate for love. its rose tinted lenses. regardless of how bad or good the person is you want to love them and you start to hype them up. you gotta remember its not that serious and that as sad as it sounds, its doubtful the relationship will become a serious one. take it easy, dont push or try to force it into a serious relationship, focus on having fun together and being happy. enjoy it for what it is. hope that helps
>>
>tfw no yandere qt gf
>>
>>17984071
i cant help you. but that picture is excellent, so have this bump
>>
>>17984156
This is a baby tapir calf, isn't he cutie-cute ? I love tapirs.
>>
>>17984126
That helps, thank you. But the fact is that I actually think the same than you, I just enjoy the moment with him but I don't know, maybe I show my affection too much ? I am not in love, it is just that I'm happy to cuddle and be with an interesting person. Guys are affraid that I fall in love but I am not, I am just really enthusiast en enjoying the moment.
>>
Talk to him about it
>>
>>17984201
I agree. It is verry cute.
>>
>>17984212
Like I say him " I am not in love don't panic, I just show a little too much that I enjoy being with ou right now" ?
>>
>>17984201
indeed
i would not be angry if my yard were suddenly full of these
>>
>>17984226
Me neither ! I love them and it makes me happy that you too. I want to create an association to protect tapirs. They are fascinating animals, and they are so kind. I love them.
>>
File: 1447578415744.jpg (10KB, 220x200px) Image search: [Google]
1447578415744.jpg
10KB, 220x200px
>tfw no clingy gf
>>
>>17984248
please don't cry you will meet one. And I am not sure if he is my bf bw.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.