[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reverse of suicidal thoughts?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: sad_keanu.jpg (33KB, 307x409px) Image search: [Google]
sad_keanu.jpg
33KB, 307x409px
I hear a lot of people that wanna off themselves or harm themselves in different ways.
But for me I feel backwards?

I feel like if I'm dying and wasting away, and I'm trying to do everything and anythingn whithin my power to be happy and to live life.

But there's always something in the way, I crave to live, to be happy, but instead I'm in emotional pain and I could day any day now.

I want to be happy so fucking badly. And I can't figure out how to get there.
>>
>>17983853
The difference between the people that want to die and you is time. Suffer some longer and you will understand
>>
>>17983863
I don't wanna suffer any longer bro
I just wanna be fucking happy for once
>>
I feel this so bad. Keep trying anon. Don't rush yourself. Be aware of your surroundings and how you can improve every day. Your way of thinking is great.
>>
>>17983872
I have no idea what that is supposed to mean dude.
>>
File: antichamber.jpg (248KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [Google]
antichamber.jpg
248KB, 1280x800px
>>17983853
Create something. Learn something. Read good books and learn. If I wasn't doing anything I'd be unhappy too. These NEETs waste time on vidya and shitposting.

Learn new skills on anything and do something. Create art, create electronics, learn how to program, read quality literature, learn any new skill and create anything. School destroys your motivation to do this stuff and programs you to think of it as boring or unnecessary, but if you can un-school yourself and learn to find joy in creation and the pursuit of knowledge you will be happy.

Get into survival. Learn how to make a fire and start doing it outside with timber, rocks, newspaper, a lighter and whatever. Go camping and hunting and live in the wild for a bit. Get outside your comfort zone and try something new.
>>
>>17983853
Hell, write a book or make a bar of soap. You don't have to finish or sell it, just do something new and have fun with it.

Also make sure you have a good social life. Make meaningful conversations with good friends and learn to understand yourself through others.
>>
>>17983929

How do you afford a neet life. I always wanted to know.
>>
>>17983929
I feel like I've done that all my life.
I have a career in software engineering
Come from a 3rd world country so to get here I had to sacrifice a lot, incluiding social life.
I love my career, but when I get home everything just feels empty.
And I just ask myself, when am I gonna be happy?
>>
File: IMG_3412.jpg (32KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3412.jpg
32KB, 300x300px
I do cocaine, it Makes me happy and eventually my body will just give up and shut down.
It's a win-win situation
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.