[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: FB_IMG_1484772154662.jpg (39KB, 480x631px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1484772154662.jpg
39KB, 480x631px
Second time typing this because first time it got erased. If you want the story I'm willing to retype it out afterward. So. Long story short we have a 38 revolver we cocked it and cannot unlock it (were all familiar with firearms) something is wrong with it but we need it decocked and cylinder won't come out, we live in the city so we cant just go outside and fire it, however there's a pool outside so if we stick the gun in the pool and fire it about an arms length deep in the pool will it make a loud enough bang that the cops would be called?
>>
>>17983826
Maybe, but probably not. Depends on your neighbors. If they cops are called then it's probably fine as long as everything's legal just explain what happened. Or tell them something fell over if it's not.
>>
>>17983832
Tbh most of our neighbors are black, semi ghetto area but not ghetto enough that I could go outside and shoot without attention lol. We might try it.
>>
You could always google homemade silencers. I'm sure you have a few things around ur place that would work fine
>>
>>17983845
Only problem with homemade suppressors is that we need a threaded barrel and its a revolver. And threaded barrels aren't legal in commifornia
>>
>>17983855
You could always use a pillow
>>
>>17983866
I suppose that would be a viable option. Especially if put underwater with the pillow.
>>
>>17983826
Arent you afraid of the bullet damaging the pool?
>>
>>17983875
Not really, I've seen some ballistics on YouTube of people shitting underwater and the bullet only goes a few feet since water is 400x the density of air, just can't find anything about noise.
>>
>>17983866
Are you fucking retarded?

Are there actually people out there that think a pillow will muffle a gunshot?
>>
>>17983898
Since we're not trying to "silence" just "suppress" a pillow would probably be enough. I just need it to be less than ear piercing loud. So nobody comes outside like wtf or calls cops on us, u know what I'm saying Doge
>>
>>17983896
I'm only asking because I saw it on mythbusters. I think they busted it but can't remember. Like the density of water will stop the bullet quicker of course but only after a certain length did it happen. So be careful with that. As for sound, it needs air to travel so Im pretty sure you would be fine. Go get some fire crackers or fireworks just in case and use that as an excuse if someone does call the cops. Or go for a drive into whatever bush you have there and set it off there
>>
>>17983933
Sound actually travels faster through water but I do t know how or if it transfers/exits the water
>>
>>17983940
Do you have a blowhorn you can set off in the pool just to see what happens with the sound?
>>
>>17983826
test
>>
>>17983944
I don't but that's a solid idea. If only this happened on new year's Eve lul
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.