[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>been seeing this girl for about two months >she's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1485137316110.jpg (22KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1485137316110.jpg
22KB, 320x320px
>been seeing this girl for about two months
>she's everything I would want in a girl - smart, cute, kind
>we're playing vidya together, watching obscure kino, she likes the same music as me, basically perfect
>had sex for the first time last Friday, was great
>after the deed, we're laying in bed, and my retarded brain decides it's time
>"I think I love you"
>she fucking looks at me with these round eyes, says "What?!" like I called her a whore or something
>"I need to go", gets up, gets dressed, leaves in a hurry
>two days later she still won't answer my calls/texts

What the fuck have I done?
>>
You were honest, anon. And it looks like she's not willing to reciprocate and not looking for a commitment. It hurts, but... you're gonna need to move on because it's apparent she doesn't see you in the same light that you see her. If she's not even going to give you the chance to hear you out, then it's apparent she's not worth it. Don't try to keep talking to her, she's just gonna dodge you more and more and you're gonna be left hurt even more if you can't drop her.
>>
>>17983271
well it's likely one of two things, 1 she's afraid/uninterested in commitment/love.

or 2 the fact you said you loved her only after you finally had sex and the situation you were in and saying you "think" you loved her set her off in her girl brain.

could be something else but this is what I imagine. I would simply send a message saying you'll leave her alone say you're sorry and would truly like to talk about what's wrong, which is very reasonable but if that's not possible you'll assume it's not something that can be fixed and that you'll move on.

obviously word and phrase it how you want if you do send something along those lines but that's what I would say.
>>
>>17983271
Too much too soon. You should probably tell her that you're sorry if you freaked her out last night and see what she says
>>
its been 2 months dude. most people in serious real relationships cant say that for months, or even years. you dont fall in love with someone over the course of 2 months.

based on her reaction maybe theres osmething we, and you, dont know about that caused her to react that way. you shouldnt have said that, but just text ehr saying you shouldnt have said that and you realize now you may have been speaking out of infatuation, and give her space. calling her over and over is going to make things worse.
>>
>>17983358
why would someone choose to have sex with someone they don't even love?
>>
>>17983477
kek
>>
>>17983271
HAHAHA, TOP FUCKING KEK OP! You completely ruined your chances. In her mind you are going to be a total beta now, and she will never look at you the same way again. It's over OP
>>
File: Picture of me 73.png (159KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
Picture of me 73.png
159KB, 480x480px
>>17983271
Say you were sleeptalking?
>>
>>17983358
>based on her reaction maybe theres osmething we, and you, dont know about that caused her to react that way

I think this is good to consider.

I also think that if she liked you nearly as much as you liked her, she wouldn't freak out like that. So, you may have learned something about her.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.