[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

Bf raped me last night He's been off at the football game

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 76
Thread images: 2

File: 1386298443843.jpg (152KB, 640x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1386298443843.jpg
152KB, 640x480px
Bf raped me last night

He's been off at the football game all night. I've been laying in bed crying all day. I don't think the cops will believe me if I call them
>>
>>17982994
Rape is hard to prove and an uphill battle. If you do decide to report it, don't take a shower and do it sooner rather than later.
>>
>>17983003
I already took a couple long baths. I guess it's pointless now
>>
>>17983007
Have the two of you ever had sex before? If so, it's going to be very hard to prove rape. If not, then maybe you have a shot. That said, it's very easy for you to dump him and make better character choices for your next bf.
>>
>>17982994
Be intelligent

Let him do it one more time but get a camera.
Scream as much as you can this time. If posible, have the camera get a microphone


I knew a girl who while she was being raped by some sandnigger she started to pretend she enjoyed it. She asked for the guys number and he gave it to her

He's in jail now because she wemt straight to a hospital to get the proof.

You were stupid. You took a bath

Next time. Don't
Be intelligent
>>
>>17983007
Do you have any trauma down there? Possibility of drugs in your system?

This is a difficult, difficult thing to prove, OP.

It sucks, but you may be best off breaking up with him, telling him exactly why, and speaking out against rape / rape culture / victim blaming every chance you get.
>>
>>17983030
We had sex all the time. I went along with it last night but I had few drinks and I don't think I could fully consent so I believe it was rape
>>
File: 1475964266015.gif (607KB, 800x792px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1475964266015.gif
607KB, 800x792px
>>17982994
Now it's payback time OP, you know what to do
>>
>>17983044
oh.

this is bait.
>>
>>17983043
>Do you have any trauma down there? Possibility of drugs in your system?

No it was normal sex, but I was probably drunk
>>
>>17983049
That is not me and neither is>>17983050

He wanted to have sex and I told him no and he pinned me downed and forced me anyway
>>
>>17983044
Okay, well fuck off then with your bait thread. Also, I hope it was anal.
>>
>>17983053
sorry OP. you should maybe use a trip for a thread like this.

you can try social justice, but it is likely to backfire.
>>
>>17983053
Was that your first time with him?
>>
>>17983053
>>17983050
>>17983044
>>17983007
None of these people are me.


Ugh, I'll start a new thread with a trip or maybe just cry myself to sleep again
>>
>>17982994
NICE B8 M8 I R8 8/8
>>
>>17983060
No, we've done it many times before. I'm worried the cops won't believe me because of that
>>
>>17983044
Oh lawd kek
>>
You weren't married so forced sex still counts as rape. I'm so sorry to hear that OP.
>>
>>17983054
>>17983049
It's not fucking bait. I was drunk. I could not consent. How difficult is that to understand?
>>
>>17983066
They won't nor should they lest every vindictive ex would claim this. I get you feel violated, but take solace in the fact that you had already given it away to him for free. You can also break up with him now that you know what kind of man he is.
>>
>>17983062
>>17983073
Shut the fuck up and stop runing the threads
>>
>>17983070
Forced sex still counts as rape in marriage as well, where I am. Where the hell do you live?
>>
>>17983078
Good luck proving it.
>>
That's really awful OP, and I'n sorry for all the people here telling you it's your fault and the like. I'm so sorry for you. My advice would be get some where safe, immediately, and break up. Someone capable of rape is also capable of violence against you, and your safety is your no.1 concern.
>>
>>17983070
He fucking pinned me down how is that not rape
>>
>>17983079
Proving it has nothing to do with my answer? It is still illegal.
>>
>>17983077
How is this ruining the thread? No way OP is going to prove anything since she's been willingly fucking this piece of shit for ages now. Sometimes life is unfair. Break up with him and move on to someone who isn't predisposed to rape.
>>
>>17983084
Thanks Hun. I'm worried he might try to get my drunk again. Normally, he's never done this before so I don't know what he's capable of
>>
>>17983089
Do you have friends or family you can go to?
>>
>>17983090
No, his mom and dad live across the street. His brother is a cop and lives with them as well
>>
>>17983097
What does them living there have to do with anything?
Pack up and go to your parents.
>>
If you resisted you have lesions in your vagina that a simple exam can prove. Otherwise you deep down enjoyed it
>>
>>17983103
They're over my house all the time. His dad just sits on the couch and watches TV. His mom criticizes my cooking. His brother is this tall guy with a deep voice. They annoy me to hell but they are the only family I have

My parents live in Connecticut
>>
>>17983109
Seriously, you could be in danger. Why can't you drive to connecticut, or stay with a friend?
>>
>>17983106
you know, 4channers always throw temper tantrums when femanons talk about rape culture, yet they propagate it non-stop.
>>
>>17983111
Oh come on. I'm a femanon, but for gods sake 'rape culture' is not a thing outside of maybe dickish fraternities in American Universities.

Also, you're on 4chan sister. What the hell do you expect?
>>
Your bf cant rape you

You're obligated to please your partner
>>
>>17983110
I have three kids with me. Two younger boys who are twins and a older girl as well. I don't know how to explain this to them
>>
>>17983115
nope, it is a thing.
>>
>>17983111
Did I lie? Forensics say I didn't

Feminists throw a temper tantrum when we talk about false rape charges, but they keep propagating it nonstop...
>>
>>17983119
Well enlighten me then. Excluding the non western world, what is a rape culture?

I'm not even a rightwing person. Traditionally I would have probably identified as a feminist, but I think the modern incarnation is stupid.

Also, as I said, why are you on 4chan?
>>
>>17983085
> He fucking pinned me down how is that not rape
It's not rape if you were into it obviously. Some ppl are.

>>17983087
> Proving it has nothing to do with my answer? It is still illegal.
Yes and no. The act is illegal in principle but it basically didn't occur in the eyes of the law if it can't be proven

If you were seriously raped, gather what evidence you can, even perhaps try to bring it up while recording, and then go to the cops. Let the law sort it out
>>
>>17983116
Yes dear.
>>
>>17983115
C-can I rape you?
>>
>>17983117
You're clearly not taking this very seriously. The could be in danger too.
>>17983127
I'm not OP. I just thought what you said was stupid.
>>
HAHA STUPID ROASTIE, HAHAHAHA
>>
>>17983119
>>17983125

Can't do it eh?

What a surprise.
>>
>>17982994
How did he rape u if he's ur bf
>>
>>17983125
It's a culture where rape is trivialized through prevalent attitudes that people are somehow to blame for their own assaults.

I like 4chan, I don't like everything about 4chan
>>
>>17983160
>>17983116
Same person?
>>
>>17983161
4chan is pretty much exclusively 'women are whores/dogs/children' etc. etc. with a good dose of 'gas the kikes, kill the niggers and electrocute the gays'.

How is it trivialised? All I can see is people not wanting drunk sex or regretted sex to be considered rape, barring the loony fringe. And you'll never get them to see reason.
>>
>>17983170
Not paying attention then.
>>
>>17983175
To who? To what? You have offered no evidence.
>>
>>17983161
Sometimes people are partially to blame for their own assaults.
The obsession against "victim blaming" is absurd.

However in the broader community rape is certainly not trivialized. In fact it is held as worse than comparable physical assault and in some cases worse than murder.
>>
>>17983186
i'm watching the football game. Sorry I'm not rushing to debate shit with you that you're going to dismiss anyone because being liked by the boys is more important than facing reality.
>>
>>17983190
I don't care about being liked by boys. I just don't agree with your position, so you throw an ad hominem about my motives.

Isn't that very un feminist of you? Shouldn't you acknowledge that women's opinions may vary?

Given that you are incapable of actually backing up your argument or reasoning with anyone, I'm going to assume you're just as much blindly following ideology as your nearest /pol/tard.
>>
>>17983206
>>17983206
Part of the prevalent attitude found in rape culture is that rape is going to happen no matter what, that men are entitled to sex and women are "frigid" or bitches if they don't willingly give it up. You acknowledge that there are some deeply misogynistic attitudes on 4chan - do you really think it's just contained to this board? Do you think they only act this way when they're here? Or that it's confined to people who post here? give me a break.

70% of rapists in a survey once said they raped because they felt entitled to it. 1 in 3 men said they would rape someone if they could get away with it.

Look at Elliot Rodgers. Look at Brock Sampson getting 3 months in jail. Look at Trump implying that some of his accusers are too ugly to rape. Look at Trump's wife describing a violent assault and later recanting saying it wasn't "really rape" despite the fact that she definitely described a rape.

It's not just women. 1 in 6 men have been sexually violated. When a man claims to have been raped by a woman, people deny that it's possible. When a teacher rapes her male student, men whoop and holler and claim they wish it had happened to them.

Watch the documentary Audrie and Daisy - the male assaulters interviewed don't even understand they've done anything wrong. In a warped way, they're victims too.
>>
>>17983259
Yeah, those incidents are certainly misogynist in nature, but I'm not convinced they're the prevailing attitudes of the times.

Personally I'm just glad that most of the /pol/tards will never get girlfriends to abuse in the first place,
>>
>>17983259
Not the person you're arguing with, but

>Part of the prevalent attitude found in rape culture is that rape is going to happen no matter what
It is. Like any other crime. People do bad things, unfortunately.

> Men are entitled to sex and women are "frigid" or bitches if they don't willingly give it up
The fact that you even think about it in these terms (albeit to criticise) betrays an interestingly sexist viewpoint on sex on your own behalf.

> Do you think they ["misogynists"] only act this way when they're here?
A lot of them, yes. A lot of 4chan is posing and edgelording.

> 1 in 3 men said they would rape someone if they could get away with it.
That's somewhat misrepresenting the study at the heart of that claim.

> Look at [etc etc]
Yay for anecdotes!

> Watch the documentary Audrie and Daisy
Documentaries are by their very nature slanted and biases. They have to be as they're being sold, ultimately, as entertainment.
>>
>>17983278
Plus as I outlined above most of /pol/ will never get near a woman to act out their misogyny, and those that do will probably find it an enlightening experience anyway.
>>
>>17983270
Why does it have to necessarily be the prevailing attitude? Most people seem to react with disgust to Brock Sampson's lenient sentence, but it doesn't change the fact he got a lenient sentence.

Even if not everyone feels that way, if there's enough that it keeps victims silent and rapists safe, then we've got some rape culture on our hands. It may not be as bad as living under Sharia Law, but that doesn't mean we have to put up with people who are partaking of this nonsense. I will call out 4channers like those in this thread. I don't care if it gets me called a bitch or a cuck or a tumblrina.

You can sit by and sit on your hands, if you like.
>>
>>17982994
>bf
>raped me
pick one.

trick question, you already did.
>>
>>17983296
>I don't believe that people in relationships can be raped by their partner because I think women are inferior and owe their man everything they want whenever they want

Please go back to /pol/
>>
>>17983292
Well, console yourself as I have with the knowledge that the generation of the judge who handed down the sentence is dying off and we'll all be better off for it.

The 70s men'll be gone soon, thankfully.
>>
>>17983278
I think our debate centers on the word "culture." I think anecdotes are enough to show that a culture, which is a pretty nebulous term, exists.

Are we in agreement that shitty things happen to rape victims and that sometimes rapists aren't punished enough, if at all? Then can we agree that maybe when we see those things happening, we should point them out?
>>
>>17983292
> Brock Sampson
You mean Brock Turner?
I think there's a massive flaw in the US judicial system that prevents prosecutorial appeals for "manifestly inadequate" sentences.
However sentencing is a complex matter, and not having personally pored over court records there may well be a reasonable justification for the judge's sentencing.

> Enough that it keeps victims silent and rapists safe
Victims don't have to be silent, it's purely their choice to be so.
>>
>>17983314
> Are we in agreement that shitty things happen to rape victims and that sometimes rapists aren't punished enough, if at all?

Yes, but I
a) don't think it's something unique to rape or sexual assault, but a general problem with almost all criminal matters
b) Sometimes rape allegations are given *too* much credence when otherwise shaky, and the accused suffer trial-by-media. Also a problem with other crimes though.

Rape seems to get more than enough focus as a specific subset of crime IMHO.
>>
>>17983303
He literally wasn't even trying you dumb roastie
>>
>>17983066
Just dump the guy.

The End. Go home to your family. No more.
>>
>>17983321
>You mean Brock Turner?
Whoops yes. Too much Venture brothers.

>Victims don't have to be silent, it's purely their choice to be so.
Here's the problem. It's not "purely their choice." There is a history of people being punished or ridiculed for coming forward, tacked onto the fact that rape is so hard to prove. 97% of rapists will never see any jail time, so it becomes a matter of what's the point? Why risk their reputation and go through public scrutiny when nothing will come of it?
>>
>>17983334
Do you honestly think I didn't know it was a troll? I was telling him that he wasn't welcome with his /pol/ troll ways.
>>
>>17983341
>onlypretending.mp3
>>
>>17983330
>Yes, but I
>a) don't think it's something unique to rape or sexual assault, but a general problem with almost all criminal matters

I disagree. People who get beat up, murdered, or mugged are not typically blamed or ridiculed the way we do with rape victims. We may question what someone who was mugged was doing in a certain part of town with so much cash on them, but we still ultimately blame the mugger.

Rape is also unique in the sense that the rapists / assaulters often don't even realize what they're doing is wrong because it's so entrenched in our culture that "boys will be boys"


>b) Sometimes rape allegations are given *too* much credence when otherwise shaky, and the accused suffer trial-by-media. Also a problem with other crimes though.

I can agree that being accused should not equate to guilt. I'm unsure what I think of the Nate Parker fiasco, for instance.
>>
>>17983336
> Here's the problem. It's not "purely their choice."
Um yes, yes it is.

> There is a history of people being punished or ridiculed for coming forward
Perhaps. That isn't something actually stopping people coming forward however, it's simply something people may consider when making a choice.

> Tacked onto the fact that rape is so hard to prove.
Given at its core it's kind of abstract that's not going to change. However it also means it's easy to accuse without cause or to incorrectly assume rape.

> 97% of rapists will never see any jail time,
Another set of figures being misrepresented here - the 97% figure is basically "All rape accusations (by anyone, including third parties), minus the ones that were definitely proven false".

> so it becomes a matter of what's the point?
The point is the law. However, it's still ultimately a free choice on the part of the accuser/victim to make.

> Why risk their reputation and go through public scrutiny when nothing will come of it?
Because something may come of it. Because it puts them on record as having made the accusation. Because it may result in a conviction.

Ultimately to report or not is a choice. There may be considerations of the consequences of reporting or not reporting but that is part of the fact that we live in a complex, interconnected world.
Making an accusation is of course a serious matter and yes the consequences may be serious, but it's still entirely the accuser/victim's choice to make that accusation or to report to the police. Nothing can take that away
>>
>>17983349
> People who get beat up, murdered, or mugged are not typically blamed or ridiculed the way we do with rape victims.
Perhaps you merely see it as more acceptable to assign blame then? Because it certainly happens. "You shouldn't have gone down that alleyway" "You shouldn't have taunted them", "You shouldn't have carried that much cash", "Why didn't you take him? You're big enough", "You shoulda just run away", "They shouldn't have been involved with those people" etc etc.

> We may question what someone who was mugged was doing in a certain part of town with so much cash on them, but we still ultimately blame the mugger.
We still ultimately blame the rapist too though? People are just hypersensitive about even the slightest questioning of the victim because of a number of factors (that I don't want to individually debate right this second :) )

> Rape is also unique in the sense that the rapists / assaulters often don't even realize what they're doing is wrong because it's so entrenched in our culture that "boys will be boys"
Sometimes this is true. However most people committing unequivocal rape (and doesn't fall into a grey ambiguous zone) know darn well what they're doing or have done is wrong, they just don't at that point care for whatever reason.
Thread posts: 76
Thread images: 2


[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.