[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I break up with my boyfriend? Last night on a trip from

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: 53278396_p0.jpg (918KB, 1200x1669px) Image search: [Google]
53278396_p0.jpg
918KB, 1200x1669px
Should I break up with my boyfriend?
Last night on a trip from northbay to almost oregon my car got stuck just off the highway after the gas ran out. I thought I had enough for the 4 hour trip back but I was wrong. I was stuck in the dark with barely any service on my phone in the middle of bum fuck nowhere. I needed some reassurance while waiting to get a call back from AAA. I tried texting my boyfriend and all he said was "I love you, hope you're ok!" I sent him a bunch of texts about the situation and how much I needed him and if I tried to leave I'd die on the highway and all he said was "I love you". I sent a video of me in pitch black in the pouring rain he didn't reply. So I started texting another friend, someone who I've developed feelings for over some time. He instantly calmed me down and gave me all the advice he could write down and even told his boss he had an emergency and left. He lives in mississipi and I'm in california. He actually took the time to call me, text me all the help he could give and told me I'd be ok. Him calling me saved my life because I swear if I even tried opening the door I'd be hit by a car in the pouring rain. When I got home we talked and I fell asleep on the phone with him. The next day my boyfriend just texts me "sorry I fell asleep, I love you so much X" I'm extremely angry at him and told him this and all he keeps doing is telling me he loves me. What should I do?
>>
>>17982980
I also want to add that my boyfriend is completely depressed, suicidal and possessive. He threatens to kill himself often and tells me if I leave him he'll lose his mind. I'm afraid of loving someone else. I don't want him to die. I really don't but I'm falling out of love with him more and more. This event feels like the final straw.
>>
Kill yourself because you're a fucking psycho.
>>
>>17982991
This is manipulative behavior and you should leave him if he continues it.
>>
>>17982991
yeah, dump him.
>>
>should I dump my bf for falling asleep?

Top kek honestly.
No. He should dump you for talking to another guy and developing feelings for him.
>>
File: 1484361828441.png (1MB, 1071x1049px) Image search: [Google]
1484361828441.png
1MB, 1071x1049px
>>17982993
What??? I'm confused, anon.
>>
>>17983018
It's more like should I dump my boyfriend whom I thought would give a flying fuck about me.
He fell asleep and didn't even wonder if I was fucking ok. He told me he was "really scared and fell asleep" What kind of pussy shit is that
>>
>>17983021
Dump your bf and fuck your beta orbiter friend. I am totally not him btw.
>>
This comes from an Old Timer with a very long an uh varied experience in life.
On the assumption you've been entirely candid with us you need to drop your unworthy BF as you would a hot iron.
His grlfriend is stranded on the highway, at night at that, and the best this unworthy male specimen of life is only able to come up with platitudes that cost nothing?
So, do yourself a favour and dump him.

I
>>
>>17983035
The worst part of this all is that he lived not even an hour from the place I was stuck. He didn't even offer to help.
>>
>>17983045
Honestly, he either doesn't really care for you OR you are prone to bouts of melodrama and he was chalking it up to that.
>>
>>17983021
So he doesn't care about you at all? I'm saying perhaps he was just really tired and fell asleep. Stop imaging things in your head as an excuse to dump him, there doesn't need to me a magical secret meaning behind his action.
If my gf left me stranded of course I'd be enraged, however I'd be more enraged if she was talking to another guy.
Dump him before you cheat on him and he actually does kill himself.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.