[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Betrayal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: hqdefault.jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
12KB, 480x360px
My gf came to my home to pass out the night, we had dinner then sex and after sex she said she had to tell me something. She showed a screenshot of her whatsapp with a guy and told me she had sex with him like 2/weeks ago. I get up and go take a shower because i got really upset and needed to think about it. When i come back she's crying on the floor(she has some signs of depression) and she keeps telling me she still loves me and didnt know what she was doing, she never told she loved me before... And now she comes with that. I dont know how i feel and what should i do, i really loved her and now i feel humiliated and i dont trust her anymore. She wants it to be like it was before and she promised me she would never do it again. What would u do?
>>
>>17982840
Well, I'd have some self-respect and dump this skank, but "ohnosoinwuv" so you probably will live in eternal cucktitude.
>>
>>17982840
I'd leave her without a doubt and without looking back.
Don't call her a whore
Don't scream
Don't show emotion

Just tell her you can't love her anymore because you don't see yourself doing this to anybody

Walk away and enjoy the single life as much as you want
>>
>>17982840
>Tells you she loves you right after admitting she cheated on you
She's trying to manipulate you emotionally. Don't fall for that.
>>
>>17982865
I agree with this anon
>>
OP here. She told her mom about that so im not sure if she's a complete whore but i dont feel getting in a relationship without trusting but at the same time i really liked her. Its a lot deeper than this idk if u guys would like me to explain everything but its like really deep into some psychological level
>>
>>17982859
This imo
>>
>>17982875
It doesn't matter. Circumstances don't matter. She could've decided not to betray you, yet she did.
That means all the other shit you find "deep" and "psychologycal" blah blah don't matter to her. So don't bother with them either
>>
>>17982840
Your entire thread sounds like it's coming out of the mouth of the picture you posted. You're both retarded. Stop doing anything.
>>
>>17982875
Why do you even ask for advice if you're just going to ignore it because it's "deep". If someone has it in them to cheat once, it's not going to go away just because they tell you they love you. She is going to cheat on you again.

The fact that she felt the need to use "I love you" right after admitting that she cheated on you suggests that she's a manipulative cunt. So go ahead and keep dating her, but you should probably just accept the likelihood that you will be cheated on again if you do, and you're too much of a fool to see through her manipulation to get out of the relationship.
>>
>>17982875
Do what you want bro but the facts on the ground are that she cheated on you. Are you always going to be willing to accept some explanation about bad behaviour then it really doesn't matter what advice you're given either way
>>
OP here. Thanks for the help i keep searching for hope but there isnt any. Just gonna find another girl or keep single so i dont have to think about this shit anymore
>>
first say that you forgive her and everything is ok then fuck another girl
>>
So keep fucking her until i find someone else then just cut connection and live normal life haha
>>
>>17982840
if she cheated on you once. Im sure she'll do it again its like a sickness get it ? so I say fuck it
>>
>>17982875
Goddamn you're a weak fuck. Grow some balls, have some self-respect and leave this whore. She is not the person you are making her out to be and she never was.
>>
>>17982912
If you follow through with this, I take this back
>>17982943
>>
You can take it back then. Im tired of this shit
>>
>>17982840
you trust her once and she cucked you.
What makes you think is it wise to trust her again?
Once, is one too many times the opportunities this slut deserves.
>>
>>17982956
Godspeed, OP. Went through the same thing ten years ago. Sucked in the moment, but things eventually worked out with a woman who was what I thought she was...not just a mirage.
>>
Oh how sweet she luvs u?

Next bribe she'll use is that she'll suicide if you leave her. You heard it here first.

Cheating is not justifiable by any means, and if she blames it on depression or some other mental problem, that's even worse of a red flag. You'll never know if she is doing things because she's sick or if she's just using that as an excuse

But you probably gonna be a cuck and stay with her apparently
>>
One does not simply cheat.
She new what she was doing and there was preparation for it, she probably was planning it for weeks, it wasn't just a one night mistake.
She doesn't respect you and never will.
Best thing you can do is cut it off you life completely.
>>
OP here. Thanks for the help guys, i will think twice before getting into a relationship again
>>
>>17982840
I'm not saying she was right, cause she wasn't, but maybe her depression did have something to do with it. Maybe she just needed to feel wanted by someone other than you. Or maybe you unintentionally didn't give her as much attention as she needed.

I'm sorry she did that to you op, and I'm sorry she let her mental illness ruin your relationship. If you could find it in your heart to forgive her, good on you. BUT make sure she isn't using apps like that. I would have her delete everything but like two, Facebook and whatever else it is she likes idfk Pinterest? Her phone should be unlocked, doesn't mean you have to snoop but just for peace of mind. She has to understand this as well since she broke your trust. And try to get her into some therapy.

Not going to lie I struggle with this, however I've never physically cheated on my current partner. It's like a need for validation. Mine was Just some flirting with the same sex, which hasn't happened since we first started dating. I try not to set myself up for failure in that area. So I don't really use any apps besides Facebook and no one really talks to me there.
This could be a potential red flag though, it just depends on you and how much time and effort you are both willing to put into it.
Good luck.
>>
>>17983027
>maybe you didn't give her as much attention as she needed
This has to be a woman posting. Only a woman could make herself the victim in any possible scenario. Maybe OP's whore of a girlfriend should have just communicated or broken up with him instead?
>>
>>17982840
DUMP
THE
SKANK
>>
Leave

She violated your trust. She shouldn't get a second chance. She knew what she was doing was wrong and did it anyways because she doesn't actually love or respect you enough. If you stay with her now, you're only giving her a chance to hurt you again.
>>
Just told her i dont want anything more. Thanks for the help, she started saying cheating didnt matter if she still loves me. After that i just said goodbye and ended it all
>>
>>17983104
It might hurt at first OP but it'll save you from a lot of pain in the future. You made the right choice
>>
>>17982840
>keeps the "i love you" up her sleeve until she confesses to cheating on you

M A C H I A VE L L I A N
Ä
D
C
H
E
N
>>
>>17982840
>Believing what a woman said
If you're girlfriend admitted to having sex with one guy, one time you can multiply that by X. Depending on the girl X might be 2 or it might be 10. They don't feel remorse. They don't feel responsible. They don't learn. They don't mature.

Don't ever believe a woman. She only feels bad because she is dreading some sort of consequence....likely because you support her somehow.
>>
>>17982840
OP, nothing is perfect. Life is not oerfect. Your girlfriend betrayed you, she broke your trust.

Do you want to believe her? Accept her apology? And move on like it never happened?

OP... There is another way. A dark way... See past this illusion, speak out and cast this wretch out of your life. Your logic will be clear, pure, and just. Your hatred, a sword that strikes down those who are your enemies and usurpers.

Go now OP, be baptised in shadow and smite those who dare to face against you.

Sorry, was playing D&D like it was going out of style. Just break up with her and move on. This isn't something you forgive and forget. Cheers!
>>
>>17983204
kek'd.
Also, seconding this.
>>
>>17982840
You have a number of options.
Two particularly stand out IMHO.

1) Do this >>17982859

2) Make her a deal - if she really wants to stay with you, she's now yours. Totally. You literally get to own her now. Lock stock and barrel. She's now little more than a posession.
>>
File: 1485127918067.jpg (69KB, 636x333px) Image search: [Google]
1485127918067.jpg
69KB, 636x333px
>>17982840
take it from me, ive been with my gf 6 years, amd ive cheated on her 3 times, dod the whole i love you wont happen again... and i havent, but ive had the urge plenty... if you wamt to stay, stay but you will always be doubling thinking everything she does when ur not around or who she is texting, etc... thats how my gf explained how she saw me.
>>
>>17982859
This.
>>
once you get cheated on, the trust is lost, and that isnt something you can ever get back. as someone whose cheated on their s/o, i would've probably done it again, and she'd possibly do it again. you gotta do the right thing and end it.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.