[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I stop binge eating? I have an eating schedule and everything,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: Overcome-Emotional-Eating.jpg (183KB, 1600x1145px) Image search: [Google]
Overcome-Emotional-Eating.jpg
183KB, 1600x1145px
How do I stop binge eating? I have an eating schedule and everything, with all the things I'll eat each day of the week. Last year I did great for two months (mostly because I was ignorant of calories and just followed my dietician's advice) and lost like 12 lbs, but after I learned about calories and stuff I've become obsessed and have gained all the weight back. I've read about "Last Supper Syndrome" and it's pretty much what happens to me: I fuck up slightly and just give up and start eating like a pig, since "it's the last time, so I might as well eat ALL THE THINGS". What do I do? I just want to have that carefree, motivated atittude I had last year,
>>
>>17982500
calories do not matter. eat real food. (i.e food that you can tell what it is, non process shit)
>>
>>17982500
Imagine you have asian parents being ashamed whenever you start binge eating. Imagine them saying things like "your brother is in shape and goes to the gym" or "trying to make money as a sumo wrestler in 2017?". You get the point just try not to dissapoint your proxy parents.
>>
this sounds like an emotion/trauma problem more than a bad habit

outside of therapy, the only solution I can come up with is limiting access. You can't eat a family size bag of chips if you don't own one. Go grocery shopping once every day or two and just buy what you need, no more. Don't eat out and don't eat processed/premade foods; cook for yourself only.
>>
>>17982505

The thing is, I mostly eat real food (fresh meat and fish, fruit, etc) since I live in a small town from Europe, where there's not as much junk food. I tend to overeat that "real" food. I'm quite short, so I don't need so much to eat.
>>
>>17982500
Why stop, embrace it. Think about how happy food makes you.
>>
>>17982523

I currently live with my parents (I'm going to college next year). It's not that they bring a lot of junk food either: I mostly eat too much of normal food.

I don't really have any past trauma related to food: I'm currently at a healthy BMI, but I would like it to be slightly lower. It's vanity weight loss, basically. The thing is, I'm very worried this habit of mine might bring weight gain and health problems on the future.
>>
>>17982531
Can't. Being fat is unattractive and unhealthy.
>>
>>17982559
>unhealthy
Sure, but so are many things. If you exercise more and binge on healthier foods it won't be as bad for you. Most obesity related diseases really come from being sedentary and an imbalanced diet

>Unattractive
Not to me
>>
>>17982570
Sorry if I sounded judgemental there, anon.

I do exercise: I run on the treadmill 4 times a week, for 30 minutes.

I just really want to get out of this goddamn loop of starting well and then crashing.
>>
I want to have a threesome with Yang and her twin brother
>>
>>17982635
wrong thread m8
>>
>>17982639
Or is it?
>>
>>17982500
pace your eating out
plan one meal in the evening like 4 hours (or however long you feel full) before going to bed so you won't get midnight cravings
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.