[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | | Home]

How to achieve lucid dreaming?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: hqdefault (1).jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
20KB, 480x360px
How to achieve lucid dreaming?
>>
>>17982495
meditation

when you finish, maintain mindfulness of the breath

when you drift to sleep, you should somehow be aware youre asleep

then the mind will create the dream fantasy, if youre mindful you can do whatever you wish in your dream fantasy. Always remember the breath when shit goes south (it shouldn't). The breath is your anchor to reality and the present moment
>>
Take a hit of LSD before you go to sleep.
>>
I've extensively attempted lucid dreaming and I've become convinced that 95% of what people say online about their AMAZING lucid dreaming is just made up bull.
>>
>>17982648
That's to be expected from small, fragile minds.
>>
>>17982495
I've lucid dreamed several times, I don't really know how. I really don't. and I can't give you much advice, it's much easier if you've seen some shit and hate yourself, and are pretty much more than 500 meters down the rabbit hole.
>>
>>17982495
Only did once, don't know how, felt amazing
>that massive vengeance was so fun
>>
>>17982508
Lol, trying to sleep on LSD

OP, I've done quite a bit of dream work in the past. I got burned out and disillusioned when I realized that dreaming isn't quite the kind of "skill" that you can become consistently good at. I've lucid dreamed quite a bit, but I've also failed to lucid dream a lot more. The best lucid dreams came when I wasn't trying. But here's my advice:
Keep a journal very close to your bed. When you wake up from sleep, move as little as possible and quickly write down everything you remember from start to finish. In addition to the events, write down how you felt about them at the time. Lots of times the meaning becomes clear when you consider how you felt about the dream.
The more attention and respect you give your regular dreams, the more likely you'll recognize them mid-dream.
Something to avoid: trying too hard. For me, I would realize that I was dreaming and then get excited and start thinking about the possibilities. However, just about everything that you think of becomes instantly real. So the world around me would flash the different ideas and places like television channels being changed too quickly. I would quickly become overwhelmed and confused and lose my understanding that I was dreaming. It's more like sailing than like driving, you can't exert too much will.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]
Please support this website by donating Bitcoins to 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
If a post contains copyrighted or illegal content, please click on that post's [Report] button and fill out a post removal request
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site. This means that 4Archive shows an archive of their content. If you need information for a Poster - contact them.