[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

TL;DR: My dick tears during sex, takes 5 weeks to heal, can't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1329623362783.jpg (169KB, 497x334px) Image search: [Google]
1329623362783.jpg
169KB, 497x334px
TL;DR: My dick tears during sex, takes 5 weeks to heal, can't sex. Don't know what to do about relationships in life. I made this funny cause humor helps me cope but yeah... Truth.

So my problem is basically I have a fucked up dick. It blows up (skin tears) when I have sex and there's blood and bleeding. It takes fucking forever to heal and makes it impossible to have sexual relationships. I'm really hitting an existential crisis. Masturbating is better than sex, (cause my dick doesn't explode), and I've had a lot of traumatic sexual experiences (cause my dick explodes).

Anyway, I've come to terms with the whole thing, but I'm really unsure what to fucking do with my life. Especially in regards to relationships. I'm scared I'll be alone forever, lost in some kind of platonic purgatory scared my dick will explode and ruin any relationship. I don't have a lot to give, and my basic human drive will want to make it sexual. All I really want is to be loved and love. But what's the point?

I can't really put my focus elsewhere. I've achieved all the other things I care about, and anything else I don't really want. Life's pretty fucking empty. Don't know what to do.
>>
>>17982273
Have you spoken to a doctor about this?
>>
>>17982273

Son, doctor, now.

Just out of morbid curiosity: Where the hells, exactly, is the skin-tearing happening? The tip of the foreskin? The base of the head? All along the shaft?
>>
>>17982306
base of head.

Yeah doctor suggests circumcision but says I'd just have more scar tissue to worry about (more tear chance anyway) and says that the adult surgery is very dangerous.
>>
>>17982329

Erm... I'm gonna take a guess and say you're wider than average? Girthier? (Sorry, not native english, and been up more than 24h now). If yes, condoms. Yeah, they give les feeling, but they also fix the problem of too much pull on the skin. I got a problem with the frenulum, and just use the thinnest condoms nowadays to counter it...
>>
>>17982349
speaking of the frenulum, sometimes when I jack off my frenulum gets really swollen and the swelling doesn't go down with my erection. It doesn't hurt, but it gets bright red and looks inflamed when it happens.
any idea what this means?
>>
Cant you just get some steroidal cream and do some stretches? It helps with true phimosis, I dont see why it wouldnt work to loosen up the skin at the base of the glans
>>
>>17982359

Not a doctor, but I'm guessing you're just overstretching it. Though that should hurt a little bit. Is it actually swollen, or just feels like it (does it tuck into the foreskin neatly, though feeling weird, or does it cause discomfot with the rest of the tissue, when you're packing the little guy away)?
>>
Im much more worried about the effect on my relationships than my dick.
>>
>>17982374
no its definitely swollen. it looks kinda like a giant boil under my dick head. the size of the swelling actually prevents my penis from going back into the foreskin, so I have to pack it back in. when all is said and done, it feels kinda odd and pissing afterwards is no good, since the swelling messes with my aim.
btw this only recently started happening about 5 months ago
>>
>>17982379

The tired frenulum anon here.

I'm gonna tell you what I tell any other guy that lacks an imagination. I'm sorry for not reading the opening post more clearly, as well as the aggressive attitude:

LESBIANS do NOT have a dick! They constantly please their ladies. They have fingers, they have a tongue. They use them! SO CAN YOU! "Oh, but anon, I don't know where to push/press, like women do" - bull, it's all just knowledge, and there isn't a single orgasm button on the ladies, every one fo them ahs her own quirks in the bed. If you are cumming too fast, or can't get it up, or can't fuck'em for whatever reason, finger her to bliss, tongue fuck her, hells, fi you need a hitachi to make her cum with you, so be it! Stop thinking the dicking is all she will ever be satisfied with.

With that out of the way... if you want love and to be loved, there's actually a pretty big nieche market out there for that. Lots of ladies (and lads) that don't want sex (either just for sex sake, or at all), but do want the intimacy. Usually (but not always) the cuddly ones. Find'em.

>>17982388

Huh, at a loss. Mine's torn now, but I do remember that after wanking it like 8-10 times a day, it was swollen, and slightly painful (the frenulum), however, not that much. I'd say, cut down on the ferocity of the movements while you're wanking...
>>
>>17982410
>cut down on the ferocity of the movements
you've given me a brainblast. when I fap, I wrap my dick in a tissue to catch my jizz. no mess and my hands dont get sticky.
but I switched my tissues to a cheaper brand, and the abrasive material is most likely irritating my skin.
holy shit problem solved. I will never bash this board ever again.
>>
>>17982438

Oh, little trick I learned. Right before you cum, press down on the urrethra (the tube on the bottom side). It'll stop all the jizz from getting out. Then just get a napkin/tissue/whatever, and spritz there. You will need to press firmly though.

How you've only managed to have a problem now is beyond me. Having any kind of tissue paper on the big boy when I'm wanking would be super-uncomfortable...
>>
>>17982446
I lived with my parents who splurged on toilet paper and tissues. best quality softest shit. like a pillow on my dick.
but since I have to buy my own now, I've just been getting the cheap garbage.
also another thing about the swelling. the day after the swelling goes down, but I'm still super sensitive so jerking off feels fucking great. but if I continue the daily streak I will end up tearing the skin and bleeding ensues. I was mostly just super worried that this would fuck up my dick forever.
>>
>>17982446
lol but part of the pleasure is feeling the release

also i don't think it's very healthy to not let it out naturally
>>
>>17982273
Holy shit, i basically had this same problem. Fuck, hope yours heals good asap

I've had this scar continually crack open, even if it healed. Idk how i did it, but i had a bad case of balatinus, making my foreskin just peel. Somehow i rubbed off my "scar" and i never had it crack ever again. But i do have problems with lubrication, always need the pussy to be extra wet to reduce friction burning
>>
Is your frenulum too short maybe? I had that and to avoid it tearing I had a frenuluplasty. They kinds cut it and then stretched it or something. Couldn't use my didck for a month and the injections were horrible but don't regret it in any way. Circumcision seems like overkill but I'm no doctor.
>>
>>17982273
Short term, use more lube.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.