[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I was dating this girl for like a month and things were going

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

So I was dating this girl for like a month and things were going pretty well. We both liked each other. Then she just stopped responding to my texts. Since we were only a month in and I wasn't attached I just stopped trying to contact her and let it lie. I thought it was fucked up and rude, but whatver. I sent her two texts before I stopped trying to contact her. Wasn't like I was desperately trying to get a hold of her. So yeah that's how it ended.

Then a few weeks ago she added me out of the blue on Snapchat. This leads me to believe she wants to get back together but who knows. We'd known each other for a matter of weeks. Wasn't like we built up this great friendship in such a short period of time.

Does she want me back? What do I do? Swallow my pride and try to get back with her even though she ignored me and it made me mad? Brush it off and move on?

She had told me previously that she hates texting but it's not like I was doing it a lot. Maybe once every few days.
>>
Sounds like she just missed a couple texts. She might still want to be friends or more.
>>
>>17982021
The reason I've been hesitant to get in contact with her since she added me is that fear of her not responding. I'd look so stupid.
>>
Any insight from a girl on what is going through this girl's mind would be appreciated
>>
>>17982156
I'm the girl you talked to on my own texting thread.

My guess is that she didn't have the energy or the time to expend on you back then (meaning she just wasn't that into you, otherwise she would have made time / found energy), but now she's either in a better place, bored, or needs an ego boost.

I'd recommend giving her another shot but keeping your guard up.
>>
>>17982165
I don't know. She's the one that came onto me in the beginning. Last time we were together I spent the entire weekend at her house..slept together and all that. We didn't have sex but we made out and cuddled. Actually we did that the very first night we met. She even introduced me to her sister...

I don't know. It's such a confusing situation.
>>
>>17982178
And oh yeah...one night when she was a little drunk her dad called and he handed off the phone to me and had me talk to him. Which was kind of weird. Feel like she probably wouldn't have done that if she wasnt into me.
>>
>>17982183
she handed off the phone to me**
>>
>>17982178
She sounds a bit manic. She may have had an episode or a mood swing? I have anxiety and depressive episodes where I withdraw
>>
>>17982192
She's definitely ADHD. Which I guess might explain her problem with texting.

I don't know. I guess this week I'll try to get a hold of her. Don't really know what to say though or how to try to reinitiate things. This situation is so bizarre to me.
>>
>>17982210
Just go with it if you're still interested, but don't get your hopes up. She's realistically probably not worth the effort, but as someone who struggles with communication myself, I'm a little biased.
>>
>>17982212
Yeah I guess. Maybe she was mad I was texting her not calling her. But she never communicated that. Or gave me any kind of explanation.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.