[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So there's this guy I've been seeing the last few weeks.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: 1482801917361.png (127KB, 380x400px) Image search: [Google]
1482801917361.png
127KB, 380x400px
So there's this guy I've been seeing the last few weeks. We seemed to really like each other, but there's a couple other guys I've been seeing also. He asked me over to his apartment. We cuddled on his couch and it led to sex. He also let me stay the night. In the morning I left, then later that day texted him, letting him know that there's other guys I've been talking to also, but that I only had sex with him, and I wanted to be honest with him. Which is true, I haven't had sex with the other guys I'm talking to. He replied back saying that it's fine if there's other guys I want to see, stating that "we had fun last night, but you're not obligated to only see me exclusively."

So basically, it sounds like he doesn't care if I go an fuck other guys. I know we've only known each other a few weeks, but it feels weird. Maybe I was hoping he'd come begging for me to have me all to himself. What should I do /adv/?
>>
Are you fucking twelve?
He assumed you told him because you want other dick too so he tried to not sound clingy.
You fucked up.

Dumb cunt.
>>
>>17981884
If you want to be exclusive, tell him.
>>
>>17981884
>Maybe I was hoping he'd come begging for me to have me all to himself.

how would you react if he was dating other girls?
>>
>>17981884
It's obvious. You gave him his excuse to see other worthless whores such as yourself. So don't get jealous when you see him with a better looking whore than you. He will bring up what you said if you go full retard. Stupid cunt.
>>
>>17981887
I just wanted to be honest with him. I like him a lot.
>>17981888
I feel like its too soon to tell him that. Honestly, we probably shouldn't have had sex as soon as we did. But now that we have, I felt it was necessary to be honest with him about talking to other guys.
>>17981895
I would understand. He wouldn't be in the wrong for that. I know that I'm being selfish, but the sex we had honestly made me extremely emotionally attached to him.
>>
>>17981906
This guy is right OP. Any chance you had of having a relationship with this guy is now shattered. You went full autist on this one
>>
>>17981908
>too soon
there's such thing? you either want to be exclusive or you don't. If you don't then you are fuck buddies.
>>
>>17981908
I don't know, OP. I think your best bet is to tell him now if you want a relationship. You might come off clingy but maybe he wants you too. That's the best case and only winning move that I see.
>>
>>17981908
> the sex we had honestly made me extremely emotionally attached to him.

lol love from first fuck.

But honestly make up your mind idiot. If you try to grab to many straws at once you will hold on to none.

Dont you want a romance and all this lovey dovey stuff? If you do than let the other guys go and focus on one.
>>
>>17981884
spoiler alert: you are one of several girls that he fucks semi regularly
>>
>>17981912
>>17981917
Well I kind of hinted that he could have me to himself. When I told him I was talking to other guys, I told him to let me know if he ever felt he wanted me exclusively. Which was when he told me not to worry about how he felt, and to still talk to other guys if I want. I feel like I should drop these other guys for him, but it does kind of hurt that he doesn't care if I'm talking to other guys or not.
>>
>>17981908

How is it too soon? Are you afraid that the other guys are actually better somehow and you'll be missing out? You'll never get anywhere with that attitude.
>>
File: Facebook-NO-THOTS-9b47ba[1].png (132KB, 500x431px) Image search: [Google]
Facebook-NO-THOTS-9b47ba[1].png
132KB, 500x431px
>>17981974

He probably wants you, but is afraid of coming off too clingy himself if you only know each other for a few weeks now.

Like, this is the kind of shit you hear all day as a male, that almost everything that hints more than a lack of interest in the girl is "too clingy" and you'll lose her if you do that. So he probably tried to play it coo' and shit.
>>
>>17981908
>I like him a lot.
Then stop slutting around and make it exclusive you dumb fuck
>>
>>17981974
You are terrible.

He probably thinks you're not actually interested anymore. That you basically don't care about him romantically.

Don't expect ANYTHING with your mind games, woman. We men don't see through you like you hope for.
>>
>>17982043
Stop shaming her my man. That's literally what dating is before becoming a relationship. At least she wants to be honest, which i give cred for
>>
>>17982018
You too, stop with the shaming you bitter ass ignorant fuck
>>
I mean what the hell.

If you really like him why would you tell him that? LMAO.

You basically just said "I like you but not that much."
>>
>>17982142
>waaah shaming! shaming! stop!
Fuck yourself. She wants a man, the man wants her, but she doesn't want to give up her access to the 6 other dudes she was testing out.

There's nothing wrong with "seeing" several people at once, but the second something actually happens with one of them and you want it to continue you fucking dedicate yourself. You, as I said before, stop slutting around.

OP knows exactly what she has to do to make this work but she wants her all-access pass to cocktown
>>
>>17982125
Not that guy you replied to, but her "move" didnt get her what she wanted so it was obviously manipulation done wrong.

But I dont know what this thread is, why not tell him you dropped the other guys for him if you feel that way, its obviously a compliment and if youre still afraid of getting hurt by him: Tough luck, theres no security whatsoever

Or take the other guys as back up and squander your chance with him if youre as insecure as you act
>>
>>17982150
I just wanted to be honest. I realize now it probably wasn't what I should have done. He probably thinks I don't really have an interest in him anyone.
>>17982169
I'm really not trying to seem insecure. I just wanted to make sure he knew there's other guys I'm talking to, but that I like him and if he ever wants us to be exclusive, to let me know. But now I'm regretting saying all of that.
>>
>>17982615
Text him back, say you said that stuff because *you* want to be exclusive. It's a bit of a hail mary but it'll show you have interest.
>>
>>17982615
He is now under the impression that you don't want to be exclusive and you don't have a problem with him dating and/or fucking other girls because you are doing just that.

Here's my advice: if you want to be exclusive with him, stop looking for male attention elsewhere. Drop your other dates yourself. Don't wait around for him to take the next step if you want it to move forward. Just keep contact with him and the next time you meet, at the end of your date or whatever - tell him you feel there's something between you and that you'd like to be exclusive. If he even asks about your other dates you can just tell him the truth and say you've dropped them because you are interested in him. Show some character.
>>
>>17981884
>why am I being treated like a slut if I act like a slut?
it's a fucking mystery.
>>
>>17982743
>talking to multiple guys means you're a slut

Wild virgin appeared
>>
>>17982806
because people like you women think is a good idea to go out there and protest.
>>
>>17982826
they should protest Trump

men should too

but women and minorities should especially
>>
>>17982837
why?
The guy won in a fair and clean election and hasn't do anything yet to justify a protest. I mean, triggering retard isn't a good reason.
>>
>>17982721
big facts
>>
>>17982843
clean election....lol at you. there has never been an election as dirty and gross as this one, at least not during my lifetime and i'm sure i'm older than you.

he has done plenty to warrant the protesting, from his campaign promises to his cabinet appointments. stop listening to your parents.
>>
>>17982873
source your ass.
>>
>>17982873
>republicans complain about rigging the whole election, democrats say they're just sore losers
>Trump wins, democrats complain about rigging the whole election, republicans say they're just sore losers
God politics are so shit
>>
>>17981884
The bait is strong with this one.
>>
>>17982882
no one is saying they "rigged" the election. Russian hacked both parties and only released democratic information. Meanwhile Trump's team members keep in constant contact with Russia and Trump lies about his connections with Putin.

Russia had a clear horse in the race, and it wasn't Hillary.

Anyone claiming there was widespread fraud or the voting machines themselves were hacked or rigged is a moron.
>>
>>17982901
Anyway, I don't want to carry this on. This is OP's thread, not mine.
>>
>>17982901
>Trump's team members keep in constant contact with Russia
Nice source you got there, retard.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.