[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm really traumatized 26 year old guy I have aspergers.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_4315.jpg (17KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4315.jpg
17KB, 300x168px
I'm really traumatized 26 year old guy I have aspergers. Socially awkward and to this day never had a girlfriend. But I've had the strongest crush on my older sister for years.
My mom and dad favored her and my older brother. My parents never had much time to hang out with us. But my sister who was 5 years older than me was my hero. She taught me how to play video games and ride a bike. But nothing ever sexual happened between us. I don't feel she knows about how I've been secretly in love with her for years now. In my childhood 2 incidents happen that make me feel like I was "cuckolded" by my sister, I'll call her Caroline.
First was the most traumatic. I was 11 years old and Caroline was 16 in high school. I heard what I thought was her screaming in her bedroom one night but she really was having sex with her boyfriend. I rushed in to try and help her but the boyfriend started attacking me and beat me up. Caroline was embarrassed and yelled at me to get out of there. I never talked to her about it since but it really hurt me. It's also what started my sexual feelings towards her and unlocked a repressed memory.
When I was around 9 I remember a time when I caught Caroline and my brother naked together in my brothers room. Apparently they had been showering together after going swimming. This has lead me to believe they were sleeping together. My brother was 17 at the time and Caroline was 14. He's the opposite of me an alpha male that gets all the girls. Looking back I feel jealous at my brother and the boyfriend. I feel "cuckolded".
To be clear I don't want to be cuckolded in real life but it's a fantasy I'm curious about. Why does it turn me on to be sexually teased by my sister? Is it because I'm a virgin at 26? Is it because I transferred an Oedipus complex from my mom onto Caroline but it's happening in my adult life instead of age 4 like most guys? Should I talk to Caroline about this?
>>
>>17981788
Bump
>>
>>17981788
>#whitepeople
Not even a meme
>>
>>17981788
You can't be cuckolded if you aren't even in a relationship.
>>
>>17982028
You mean
>#semiticpeople
>#muslims

THAT ones not even a meme
>>
>>17982037
We are though in the sense she is my sister
>>
>>17982028
Why are you bringing Muslims and white people into this? I'm a catholic Latino. Dude in my pic isn't
>>
>>17982295
I meant a romantic relationship.
>>
>>17981788
Fucked up family tbqh. But post sister nudes either way.
>>
>>17981788
Tell me more!!
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.