[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a useless, insecure, and pathetic individual (think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1483558022798.jpg (743KB, 1400x1816px) Image search: [Google]
1483558022798.jpg
743KB, 1400x1816px
I'm a useless, insecure, and pathetic individual (think /r9k/ personified). Whenever I hear people talking about or meet men that are better than me, I get triggered. And when I get triggered I get snappy and moody and pour out my feelings and bring whomever I'm talking to down by bitching about how much I hate myself.

An online friend of mine described one of his previous (gay) lovers to me. The guy is:
>Taller
>Has the looks of a model (saw a picture as proof)
>A huge cock almost twice as big as mine (also saw a picture of this as proof, it's really nice ;_;)
>Moved out of his parents' house to another city and has a nice apartment
>Has a good job
>Has an IRL social life
>Gets laid a lot (male and female)
And, on top of all this, he's several years younger than me. Barely even 20. I'm almost 30.

When I read all of this shit I just got super bitter and salty. How do I stop caring and accept my place? How do I stop getting triggered like some Tumblrina?
>>
Why dont you try harder if youre envious of someone else achievements
>>
>>17981695
Well, a lot of the achievements like looks and dick size are unachievable. And even if I achieve them, I'll be only a fraction as 'successful' as him despite being so much older. How do I get out of this mindset?

No reply until now because the shitty Update button said there were no new posts even though there apparently were.
>>
>>17982151
Adblockers do that on /adv/ for some reason. Have to manually refresh.
>>
>>17982151
Should clarify that by 'even if I achieve them' I'm referring to the other stuff I could potentially accomplish.
>>
do you want to be buttmad all the time or do you want to be chill? what fulfills you?
>>
>>17981695
This is the truth but it's also why life sucks.
If you don't like, or have the energy to fight, nothing of value will come to you, and then you might aswell commit suecide because your life will just be a long series of drab and boring days.

This is also why it's so important to eat correctly, sleep correctly, and exercise.
If you don't do this, you won't have the energy that is required to fight, and then you will be tempted to accept you lot in life. DO NOT EVER DO THIS. It bascally means that you give up on all your hopes and dreams, and then you might aswell kill yourself because life becomes essentially meaningless.
>>
>>17982194
So, my point is, that if you ever want to fix your life. It's important to start with making sure that.

You eath healthy food, normal portion sizes, on regular times.
You get som physical activity on a daily basis.
You go to bed on time and you turn of the lights and sleep.
>>
>>17982194
Your point is refuted by the fact that most insanely "talented", hard working people are also insanely insecure about their work and often manically depressed. They just found something and sticked to it their whole life. Consistency. That's the word you're looking for.
>>
>>17982154
They assume "adv" means advertisement
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.