[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>managed to go to a party yesterday >qt girls everywere

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1485019901132.jpg (120KB, 670x894px) Image search: [Google]
1485019901132.jpg
120KB, 670x894px
>managed to go to a party yesterday
>qt girls everywere
>do some moves for myself, cutting shapes
>hear some noice from the background and feeling watched and suddenly the dance floor starts filling with people
>i have to few space to dance
>try to leave for a drink
>9/10 qt stops me and asks me to stay because it's fun to watch me dance
>i sperg out and don't know what to do or say
>her friends pull her back
What did just happen this evening?
I am totally clueless
>>
>>17981425
kek
>>
>>17981427
Very helpful
>>
lol did you dance like this op?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TRuLE8d6J_4
>>
basically you were a smooth criminal until you had to actually talk. Remember bro, even if she's 11/10, she's still just a person, ignore her stunning beauty and talk as equals, you'll fuck up the next couple of times but if you keep it in mind you'll get it eventually.
>>
>>17981490
Yes this describes it very good
But i still need to improve the arm action

>>17981509
Thanks, i just get super nervous and can't handle the situation
I ave very low confidence for your information
>>
>>17981529
i mean if you actually did dance anything close to what i posted, the girl might have been a bit strange, but people probably thought you were dancing funny in a cool way, and not in a "look at that trembling autist, god it's painful to watch" way

i'm not even a full sperg at all or anything, but i'm really bad at dancing and scoring girls, just essentially presenting myself in an attractive way is something i really don't like. i'd never have the guts to start cutting shapes, so you're probably doing pretty good op
>>
>>17981562
not "the girl might have been a bit strange", but "people and the girl might have thought you were a bit strange, but..."
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (398KB, 3000x1687px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
398KB, 3000x1687px
>>17981562
>you're probably doing pretty good op
Thanks, i will keep tis in mind for the next party
Also i will continue improving my moves
I need more confidence
>>
>>17981594
show us some moves man
>>
>>17981599
I have neither a camera nore the confidence to show off on the internet :(
Sorry m8
>>
>>17981594
I can assure you that nothing bad will come from that. Acting silly and having fun, without either doing it (very) half-heartedly because of nervousness, or overdoing it and becoming le epic clown XD of the party, is a natural thing for normies, so i'm pretty sure it will only bring you closer to hooking up with a girl
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.