[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What to do with money? I am crippled and have no social life,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: dollar.jpg (668KB, 1260x1051px) Image search: [Google]
dollar.jpg
668KB, 1260x1051px
What to do with money?

I am crippled and have no social life, at all. I never go out, I have no friends, etc... I am this way because I have spent my whole life being excluded and made fun of because of my disability... So even now when people are friendly, I am just a shitty person and tell everyone to fuck off, I have no interest in friends or socializing.

I have a good job though and make good money... Even after getting all I want, putting away the max amount in retirement accounts, etc... I still have a lot left over.

I don't know what to do with it. I am never going to have a family, I can't have kids, never going to have anyone else. Even with a few thousand set aside for an emergency, I still have more left.

I am ignorant of money stuff though, I am only 25 and until a year ago never even had a job in my life. I just lucked out and my dad got me a job from a friend of his.

My family doesn't have any advice to offer because even though they have all had decent enough careers, they still lived paycheck to paycheck at the edge of their means, buying everything on credit, etc., to where they never had much left after paying all their bills.

Thanks
>>
Buy a decent record player with USB out and rip my obscure japanese punk requests.
>>
>>17981240
>Even with a few thousand set aside for an emergency, I still have more left

keep working

keep living cheaply

and keep saving as much $$ as you can

> I am only 25

someday you'll be much older and sadly have some health problems which will stop you from working

so get disability insurance now

and see beginning of this post, so when you're an oldfag & sick you''ll have $$ in the bank instead of going homeless
>>
>>17981240
>I am crippled and therefore never going to have a family, never going to have anyone else.

Yeah, just like Hank Williams Sr (spina bifida), John Cougar Mellencamp (s b ), Miss Iowa Abbey Curren (cerebral palsy), comics Chris Fonseca and Josh Blue (CP), Lou Gehrig (ALS), Stephen Hawking (ALS), Mao Zedong, Charles Mingus, David Niven, Leadbelly (all ALS), etc. etc.

Hey, being disabled sucks big time and it does limit your horizons in many ways. But a social and even sexual life need not be one of them unless you choose to use your disability as an excuse to reject people who might actually (as amazing as it seems ) like you.
>>
Just live i dont get it why you want to be alone but isnt my life
The best way to spend your money is thourght good experiences and with your friend but you dont want to go outside so i cant give to you ideas
>>
>>17981511
Well I don't know about those people, but I am a disfigured wheelchair bound cripple... My dick and balls are underdeveloped and don't even work because I got dosed with radiation as a baby in my pelvis for cancer treatment.

So literally the only thing I might have to offer another human being, if they somehow managed to get past the disgusting sight that is my appearance, is conversation... And that just isn't happening... I have a shit tier personality and no conversation skills whatsoever... I have spent the last 14 years of my life completely socially isolated.
>>
>>17981615
Because its just what I am used to. I used to be a little social butterfly kid because the kids I grew up with didn't care about my disabilities... But then my family moved and I was shunned by all at my new school.

So I spent all of middle school and high school with literally no friends... The only contact I had with other kids was the occasional bully making fun of me.

You don't exactly desire a lot of human interaction after spending seven+ years in that kind of circumstance.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.