[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I leave a relationship I am emotionally very much dependent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: man.jpg (31KB, 497x344px) Image search: [Google]
man.jpg
31KB, 497x344px
How do I leave a relationship I am emotionally very much dependent on?

My girlfriend is abusive towards me, sexually, but "normal" to me most other times. I love her, and I have told her I am not comfortable being humiliated for her sexual pleasure. I am met with I can put up with it or leave, which scares me more than anything. How can I talk her out of it, is it normal at all?
>>
Leave.

If she gave you that alternative, she's rude, and you are better off without her. Billions of people on Earth, and not one should have this much power over you.

Think about it no different than you do a shit job. Not being paid enough? Leave.
>>
>>17981194
You're being emotionally abused my guy. I know it's not the answer you want to hear but try looking outside in as I am. You need to leave her.
>>
>>17981194
>How can I talk her out of it

forget trying to change your gf - for some reason she likes to do that

try to change yourself - and stop seeing her and find a new gf
>>
>>17981194
How is she abusive sexually?
>>
>>17981194
abuse her sexually you beta
>>
>>17981194
Wanna swap places?
>>
>>17981194
Plenty want a girl who is dom in bed. Leave and let somebody else have a go.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.