[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw have yellow fever and a taste for older more independent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: f321481728.jpg (375KB, 1234x1631px) Image search: [Google]
f321481728.jpg
375KB, 1234x1631px
>tfw have yellow fever and a taste for older more independent women
I was riding the bus the other day when a stop or two before mine an older asian chick came on. She couldn't have been very much over 30; she was still built like a teenager but with thicker lines. I've seen chinese and korean women around but I'm pretty sure this one was japanese. I wasn't quick to react and I'm pretty sure she saw me squirm around and try to ignore her; I could have sworn she was smiling at me. She made me almost miss my stop. It's been eating me ever since that I didn't ignore my stop and start a conversation with her.
I guess questions would be:
How do I not make an ass of myself when I see an unexpectedly attractive woman around?
If I see this one again should I try making conversation (I definitely should, but would it be worth missing my stop and praying I don't have to walk for more than 15 minutes back?)
Am I a fool for seeking people at least ten years older than me and of a different race when I'm attractive enough to mingle with people my age, race, etc?
>>
>>17981188
How old are you?
>>
>>17981293
19 almost 20, how old are you?
>>
>>17981296
Unless you're tall and look mature I don't think 30 years olds will take you seriously sorry.. maybe that's just where I come from and my experience
>>
>>17981305
I'm very tall. I doubt I look mature, but do I need to be taken seriously just yet if I not 4 days ago squirmed because I saw an older asian woman I found attractive?
>>
>>17981188
You're a fool only for thinking "attractive enough" is what a woman of that age is going to care about.

The only reason you'd fail at hooking up with an older woman, is your gap in experience and status. Older women need partners who are successful, mature, experienced in both relationships and in life. If you're just some 20 year old kid who never graduated from college, doesn't have a job with a good income, etc, you are not a suitable partner. No matter how physically attractive you are. They are in a wildly different spot in life, with very different needs than you.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.