[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm a complete fucking loser. I have no friends, I never

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: guess I've got heh problems.png (13KB, 555x407px) Image search: [Google]
guess I've got heh problems.png
13KB, 555x407px
I'm a complete fucking loser.

I have no friends, I never go out and I live in my mom's basement. I can't think of anything to do for a career and I think of killing myself every day.

How does someone change their life from something so miserable in to something a bit more worthwhile. I just want a happy family one day..
>>
>>17981112

You know what you have to do, problem is you probably dont want to do it.

It's not like you have to do what I did but if I can make it in those circumstances you can make it in yours.

>Threw what I could carry in a backpack and hopped on a plane to a random city
>Put out an ad that I was recently homeless and would help with anything just for a little time to find a job
>Move in with stranger, sleep on the couch, get job after a week
>Save up money, find a better job after a month
>Pay them rent, 2 weeks pass by and they ask if I would finally move
>Get my own place after a week

Now, consider that I was exactly like you in nearly every way. Since you can envision what a fucking loser I must have been, 4 years later let me tell you how I live now

>work in classy building for wealthy and highly successful people, meet celebrities fairly regularly
>have a new car, great girlfriend
>interact with 9-10/10 women daily, get a lot of interest from them and they spend hours talking to me just for fun
>tons of upscale business connections that make life easy enough that i never worry about finding work

If I can do it, so can you. I believe that very much.

Maybe you won't be as lucky, maybe it will be harder for you than it was me(it was very difficult for me). All I can guarantee you is that having a good head on your shoulders and taking risks is the only way to make it. If you don't have to risk as much, power to you, but the first step is getting off your ads and finding a job.
>>
>>17981149
I do have some crappy job, but I've thought a lot recently of just skipping town.

You're gonna think I'm silly but, how tall are you? What kind of education do you have?
>>
>>17981158

5'7"

27 with just a diploma. Trust me I have little working in my favor besides confidence that I rehearsed and faked - hard.
>>
>>17981169
Same height, that's encouraging. I feel like no one takes me seriously since I look 16..

What year did you move away like that? And how old were you? Any chance that you did all of this in Canada?
>>
If you a really thinking about killing yourself, if you feel depressed then number one thing to do is get help. Meds, psychotherapy, combination is the best. What do you think about doing something like this?
>>
>>17981180

I like the idea of getting help, but I'm afraid of taking the risk of getting a bad counselor, and I'm really unsure with the idea of medication, I wouldn't want to have to rely on drugs to fix myself but maybe that's the only way at this point. Thanks for replying man
>>
>>17981173

I look young too, I don't think I look different at all from when I was 16.

I have done it twice, actually, ran away at 16, moved back home at 18, was a NEET until 22, then moved out again.
>>
>>17981186
Getting a good counselor is important, someone yo u feel safe with. Most psychotherapists (if not all) have the option of setting up a sort of introductory meeting where you can get the feel of them, wether they seem right or not. Don't be afraid to try a few. I myself chose the third psychotherapist I saw. Been going for bit over a year now and man I'm glad I did. It's slow work, but it does work.

As for meds I understand your point because I'm the same, and if you feel like you can do without them then it's certainly possible to do just therapy. I started antidepressants and antipsychotics 3.5 years ago taking the max dose of antidepressants, six months ago I was able to completley stop using them. The trick is just to gradually lower the dose. I hope I can stop taking antipsychotics this year, I'm doing half the dose I did at maximum now.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.