[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dance advice

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: 2.jpg (391KB, 1280x857px) Image search: [Google]
2.jpg
391KB, 1280x857px
I would like to start going to night clubs and parties, but I haven't really danced before. Any advice that you could give me? I'm not bad at socializing, just don't know how to dance.
>>
Personally I have to be pretty drunk before I start dancing, I can't dance sober it just feels too awkward.

Once I got like 4-5 beers down I get on the dance floor and go with the flow, mimicking what others are doing (which usually is just banging their fists in the air like retards), generally the closer you are to the stage, the friendlier and more hyped people are, so I usually just mosh my way in there and find a group of people to dance with, strangely there's always that random group of guys in the front who are always happy to see me and lets me swoosh right in, now that I've established a "safe zone" I can start trying to dance with others like hot girls/hot guys whatever I feel like at the moment, if they reject me then I just fall back into the group/safe zone and be like "whatever bitch I got my cool homies right here".

With time you'll pick up some special moves you can pull off, I have a few I've picked up from years of careful observation, occasionally a extremely drunk fellow will get on the dance floor and pull off something super funky, so keep your eyes open, snap it up and then practice it to perfection.

I sound like a turboautist right now but you generally just have to be happy and drunk, it doesn't really matter what you do as long you aren't puking all over and elbowing people in the face. Just briefly look people in their eyes, smile, scream when the beat drops/when a song you like come on. Be drunk and confident.
>>
>>17981072
>>17981107
crackas detected
>>
File: Pingaz.jpg (11KB, 301x167px) Image search: [Google]
Pingaz.jpg
11KB, 301x167px
>>17981108
have faith in me, it just werks
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (398KB, 3000x1687px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
398KB, 3000x1687px
Bumping because i'm learning shuffle and cutting shapes
Had my first results yesterday
>>
>>17981108

nigger detected
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.