[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright guys theres something that's been on my mind for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: k0om8.gif (789KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
k0om8.gif
789KB, 400x225px
Alright guys theres something that's been on my mind for a couple weeks now and it's destroying me.

So I met this girl through a friend on Facebook. We would just message each other when we were bored and that was about it. We were just friends.

Well recently we've been talking so much that we've developed feelings for each other. Were so much alike that we literally think we're soul mates. She lives about 30 minutes to an hour away from me. She's the girl of my dreams. She's just so beautiful.

We want to meet and I really really want to. There's just one thing that keeps on worrying me about the situation. I keep worrying that she won't like me in person and she won't want to ever talk to me again.

I'm chubby and I'm '6 0" 260 pounds. Im built like a football player. She just says how she doesn't like fat guys and this is what's worrying me. I feel like when she sees me she's going to feel so let down.

What do I do? Do I just let her go and act like nothing ever happened and keep her from being disappointed? Or do I tell her before we meet?

I just don't know how to bring it up and I'm afraid that if I do she's going to just not want to talk anymore.

So what would you guys do in this situation?
>>
> we've developed feelings for each other
Have you developed feelings for each other or have YOU developed feelings for HER?

Listen, once you like someone you can't really undo it. If you try to go back to just "being friends", you'll just feel absolutely miserable, so just go for it.

I honestly don't know whether it's best to let her know beforehand that you're fat. But the truth is, if she doesn't want you then there's nothing you can about it, and if she rejects you it's not your fault. You can't control what other people feel.
>>
>>17980914
pretty sure 6 feet and 260 isn't built like a football player, it's built like the marshmallow stay puffed man...
>>
>>17981079
The reason I said I'm built like a football player is because not all the weight is fat... I am chubby though.
>>
>>17981013
She has told me how she felt about me. We've shared plenty of pictures and videos. Anyways, i regret posting here because it's not like you guys even know who I am or what i look like so there's no real point. As my first time posting on this board, I can say I'll just stick to advice from people I know in real life. Lol
>>
Do some cutting if you're really that concerned. Or move to America.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.