[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A male who has a gf has taken interest in me several times. I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

A male who has a gf has taken interest in me several times. I know he loves his gf. It's clear when he interacts with her. His voice softens etc. But he also is seemingly interested in me. His eyes lighten up and he smiles when he watches me and so on. Those things are something one just knows, it's in our biology. I see him watching me from distance.

So the question is what do? I've tried to ignore him because I don't want to hurt myself. What could be going on inside his mind? I'm not sure if I like him, I recognize there's something in the air, but I don't know him well enough as a person.
>>
>>17980777

he hasnt made any real moves, so dont do anything. until he actually does something you're just interpreting the chemistry, which has been proven to be wrong many many many many many times. if this was the opposite situation with you as the man, we'd be telling you you're a faggot who just has an unrequited crush.

either way if hes not making a legitimate move than hes not doing anything wrong.
>>
>>17980777
Katie?
>>
>>17980779
Yeah, perhaps I'll keep ignoring him. I know it's hazardous to interpret whether someone likes you or not, but if you see someone's eyes being big and sparkly like they've took MDMA when they watch you, it's intense. It could be he's just natural at being flirtatious with everyone, though, which probably is not a far bet either.
>>
>>17980784
I assume you mean his pupils get big like they've taken MDMA. There's a difference. He could be in love with you both, but the voice softening could just be girlfriend voice. What else is implied with that "etc."?
>>
>>17980784
>guy has a girlfriend
>OP arrogantly assumes that he's into her because muh eyes
>I'll just ignore him
Women.
>>
>>17980792
Yes, I mean his pupils become big and his eyes have a spark in them. The "etc." thing, I think he's somewhat protective of his gf. Always being close to her when they're together, hand in hand, and covering her up.
>>
Some people can be in a happy relationship with someone and yet still have a crush on the side with no intentions of cheating.
>>
>>17980795
Not OP, but the only times I've been in love is when my pupils are dilated. They can dilate on attraction alone, but it's not as consistent as when in love. It "sticks" when in love.

>>17980798
>Always being close to her when they're together, hand in hand, and covering her up.
Lol, you mean he "cares" for his girlfriend. I think that is the less ambiguous word. He probably has a major crush on you. The voice softening happens when you're crazy about someone due to nervousness, and it's involuntary in that case. However, a lot of girls can't stand normal men vocal levels and so we out of habit sometimes walk on eggshells with the decibels.
>>
>>17980801
I hate this so much. Don't take one of my "love at first sight"s away, ya hoes. I feel like I've only got a limited supply, like a cat with 9 lives.
>>
>>17980804
yeah, could the guy in OP fall in "love" with a girl he doesn;t know much about
>>
>>17980777
Quote that Bible verse about committing adultery in your heart and tell him to fuck off. In my opinion, he's already cheating on you when he fucks his girlfriend.
>>
>>17980804
>The voice softening happens when you're crazy about someone due to nervousness, and it's involuntary in that case.

I mean, his voice softens when he talks with his gf.

>>17980795
Body language matters a lot.. our brains take in a lot of information. It's simple, it's about survival. We have to know what other people are up to, who are possible mates, who hate us etc. You can learn to ignore the massive amounts of information, and I think that's what we're socialized to do because we try to be more civilized than that, but you can also learn to listen to the bits and pieces.

Still I'm not saying I interpret people 100% right. Perhaps there's something in the air but it's not what I've thought it is. If that's the case, it's totally fine.
>>
>>17980808
what if OP just looks like his dead sister
>>
>>17980812
Ignoring someone based on a hunch seems rude to me, though. I've been ignored by women who mistakenly interpreted my friendliness as flirting. It hurts and made me stop acting friendly towards anyone.
>>
>>17980808
Yes, it's called love at first sight.

>inb4 you can't love someone you don'e know

That's called care and comfort.

>>17980812
>I mean, his voice softens when he talks with his gf.

I know, and I'm saying it could be the same "girlfriend voice" guys put on when talking to their gfs on the phone. Women are really touchy about vocal tone. So much we have to put on an act that becomes habit.
>>
>>17980821
>I know, and I'm saying it could be the same "girlfriend voice" guys put on when talking to their gfs on the phone.

Oh good I see.

>>17980818
>Ignoring someone based on a hunch seems rude to me, though.

Yeah I know. But there's really no necessity for us to be in contact.

Well, it's a fun ride anyways, whatever it really is about.

(*cries inside*)
>>
I'm gonna use this thread to let some of my thoughts out now. There are two things that make me doubt he's not into me or if I'm into him in the end.

First, his gf is really pretty, tall and slim, and groomed. I'm not bad looking either, hourglass body, normal to low weight, classic look, my sister does modeling and my mother was some kind of a beauty icon in her youth. But I'm not nearly as groomed as his gf. I can look messy because my head is up in the air most of the time. If he's into well-groomed girls, it'd be stressful to be together.

Second, he seems to want to live kinda normal life in the end. He has a crazy side but I feel like it's about him experimenting different life-styles. If he saw somebody who actually led a more crazy life-style, I'd think he'd look down on them. In the end, I think he wants to make good money, have a good family and good relations with other people. I'm no different but I doubt whether that kind of future is really ahead. I find it might be unrealistic for our generation, or that only few will be able to achieve it. I'm not sure if I'm one of those or if I want to fight for achieving that kind of stable future.

Ok, it's creepy to think things to this far. But maybe some similar thoughts are keeping him from making a move.
>>
>>17980898
Do u have pics of his gf
>>
>>17980898
hourglass body >>> tall, slim, and "groomed". Do you really think cavemen cared cavewomen had nappy hair and a little dirt on their face? This is why guys are taken aback by a girl who notices and cares about his shoes.
>>
>>17980898
>I find it might be unrealistic for our generation
Don't get knocked up you ho. There's no reason to think that if y'all would just stop having faggot's faggot kids.
>>
>>17980898
Okay OP, you're definitely into him. If you've been thinking that far, you obviously have something for him, so I either suggest no contact, or if he gets flirtious stop him immediately.

But you're really overthinking, he may have a lil' crush on you but that doesn't mean he will act on it.
>>
>>17980898

I think you're far overthinking this. Yeah he could have a crush on you but it could also be to test the waters and see how you feel as an ego boost. He has a girlfriend, and from what you describe he seems happy with her. The confidence boost of charming a second girl (yourself) would be extremely satisfying for him.

Thats not to say that if they break up one day he wouldn't go for you, but in the mean time I think its extremely doubtful he will make a move of any kind, unless he is a scumbag.
>>
>>17980777
as the male in a similar situation

i love my gf to death but that doesnt mean i dont find other women hot and may occasionally get flirty

i wouldnt cheat on her though, but i would definitely pursue the girl if we did break up for unrelated reasons
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.