[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help with younger boyfriend maybe ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_1556.jpg (96KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1556.jpg
96KB, 640x640px
So I'm 22(f) and my boyfriend is 20. We had a pretty healthy sex life in the beginning. But as a year passed it's become exhausting.

He will tell me he can't masturbate unless it's me. He will literally make me leave what I'm doing to go in a secluded place to lift my shirt to jerk off to my tits. I won't even pretend to be interested I'm usually just staring off into space
He will ask for nudes CONSTANTLY. and I mean to the point this guy has over hundreds. But he always wants a "fresh" one. I finally had enough and called him out on it. He said I was over reacting and if he didn't press me for nudes he'd never get them, which is true because nudes are for fucking children at this point. If he wants to see me naked, I'd rather it be in person so at least I get off too.
Also. I've woken up to him fingering me and trying to have sex with me. Multiple times. Told him it was creepy. He said I was just being close minded and that he wants to try kink shit. But I'm asleep and gave NO consent ?? Like I was entirely clothed and woke up with no pants and he complains that he will cum in his sleep if we don't have sex or I don't help him jerk off. I don't know what I'm doing wrong. I don't know how to make it stop. He loves me. I feel it. But holy shit I'm basically repulsed by sex because of him and it is tearing me apart.

Help me please.
>>
>>17980609
uuuuh k lol
>>
>>17980621
Thanks for the help cuck.
>>
>>17980628
I was in the middle of typing a reply that would solve your problem completely but I accidentally closed the thread ;/
>>
Jesus, is this really how women think? Why do you keep giving in to him? You've told him to knock it off and he basically raped you (inb4 whiteknight, waking up to your dick getting sucked and waking up to someone knocking your balls together are two different things, and I imagine it's equivalent for a woman waking up to being spooned versus waking up with a hand up your cunt)
Break up with him
>He loves me, I can feel it
Top fucking kek, who do you think understands his horniness better, you or another 20 something guy on an anime imageboard?

If you don't like the sex, break up. If you do like the sex, stay together. He's not gonna suddenly stop wanting sex, and as long as you keep giving it to him, he'll keep badgering you. Also, because I know you girls like to do this, don't try to condition him because it'll blow up in your face. If you withhold sex, from what you told me I'd bet money he'll go looking elsewhere.
>>
>>17980637
When I tried to break up with him a month ago he called me 30+ times hysterically crying telling me he was half drunk driving and was pulled over. All because I was at a party and he wouldn't stop pestering me to call. If anything when this began to happen. I cheated on him because I couldn't stand the sex and i felt disgusting. He found out. I freaked out. And he forgave me and we stayed together. But it's gotten worse.
>>
>>17980609
I was dating an undergrad with similar libido, posted here last year >>17855385
My problem was easier since she's a submissive girl but you're dealing with a horny young guy I'd say just break up.
>>
>>17980655
lol honestly if you withdraw sex from him he'd definitely find some other pussy, unless he's really ugly.
>>
Yeah this has nothing to do with his age. The whole fingering while your asleep shit is incredibly fucked up. Some couples are cool with it, but they get consent beforehand and have a working thing going on. The mental gymnastics required to say you're close minded for not being cool with that is extraordinary.

I see no solution aside from moving on. You told him to cut it out, he refuses to listen. Communication can solve some significant issues but it's worthless if one of the people are going to just ignore what was said. The only logical conclusion is to leave him, since you have no reason to believe this behavior will stop.

>>17980655
>I cheated on him because I couldn't stand the sex and i felt disgusting.
Yeah you fucked up big time there. Amazingly big. Either way it happened and you can only move forward.

In the future if you want to leave, leave. Don't just humor tantrums because it's less difficult at the moment.
>>
>>17980655
>I was disgusted by how much he wanted sex so I went and had sex with some other guy
Tell me I'm reading your post wrong this doesn't make any fucking sense
>>
>>17980662
OP is dating a really ugly guy that can't get laid elsewhere and wants to brag about how much he loves her
K
E
K
>>
>>17980662
>guy molests her and made her feel feel disgusted, decides to sleep with someone that doesnt make her feel disgusting.

I mean she was an idiot for doing that, but it's not that difficult to understand what was going on. This all happened after she tried to leave him and the relationship was running on fumes as I read it, should have just left him and stuck her ground.
>>
OP is probably dating someone in her own league anyway
>>
File: ignore the watermark.png (276KB, 500x432px) Image search: [Google]
ignore the watermark.png
276KB, 500x432px
>>17980655
>I cheated on him because I couldn't stand the sex and i felt disgusting
Sweet semen of baby jesus, I'm going to collapse a lung from giggling.
>>
>>17980662
Wasn't my best moment. It's like if someone kept giving me really ready fries. And someone like. He these are fresh and won't fucking finger you in your sleep. I went for it. Felt awful after. And then just let it bottle up till he found out about it. I didn't know what to do or say. So I asked for forgiveness.
>>
>>17980621
fpbp
best response to b8
>>
>>17980675
Question I've always had. At what age do men start to produce semen capable of producing offspring. Like it is always fertile ?
>>
>>17980669
>guy molests her and made her feel disgusted
I can understand this
>decides to sleep with someone that doesn't make her feel disgusting
This is where you lose me. How does that follow?
>>
File: 1442774099168.jpg (29KB, 427x361px) Image search: [Google]
1442774099168.jpg
29KB, 427x361px
>>17980669
>this guy just sexually disturbed me
>i'm going to have sex with someone else
Do you understand why that's retarded now?
>>
>>17980686
It didn't. I thought "maybe I am just I just don't find him attractive." Slept with him. Didn't feel better. Just the thought of sex now is really repulsive. Like I can't trust anyone. I slept next to my female friend and she said every time she got close to me I'd jump and start to whimper in my sleep.
>>
File: 1435211447718.gif (2MB, 255x172px) Image search: [Google]
1435211447718.gif
2MB, 255x172px
>>17980686
>>17980689
Because she wanted to enjoy sex for once. She couldn't enjoy sex with her bf, still can't apparently. But with someone new, there's a chance of having fun. It's really not all that difficult to follow. Contrary to popular opinion, sex is not always like pizza. Sometimes its quite shitty.

As I said, an idiot for cheating. Should have just stuck her ground because this relationship is an obvious dead end, unhealthy for everyone involved.
>>
>>17980697
I am an idiot sandwich.
>>
File: 1483497326512.gif (824KB, 500x600px) Image search: [Google]
1483497326512.gif
824KB, 500x600px
>>17980677
>>17980691
Stop being so beta, OP.

Either dump him for good or turn up the heat and make him uncomfortable with sex. Have you ever stuck anything in his ass or made him wear a chastity cage?
>>
File: 1463757633593.jpg (125KB, 982x618px) Image search: [Google]
1463757633593.jpg
125KB, 982x618px
>>17980700
>Have you ever stuck anything in his ass or made him wear a chastity cage?
Good point. If he says no remind him he's being close minded.
>>
File: IMG_1584.jpg (483KB, 2048x1365px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1584.jpg
483KB, 2048x1365px
>>17980703
Thank you Anons.
I will try not to be such a little bitch and stand up to him.
Here's a photo of me with my next boyfriend. Hope is wife doesn't find out.
>>
>>17980609

have you tried pegging him
>>
>>17980714
He is actually into butt stuff. It's weirddddddddddddd.
>>
>>17980710
Honestly if he starts crying or whatever just turn off your phone. If he threatens suicide or whatever call the police. It takes away power from those threats, because they don't expect any consequences.
>>
>>17980710
>pic related
lol thanks for ruining my fantasy
>>
>>17980717
I hope every time you jerk off to Donald Duck you think of me Anon.
>>
>>17980710
P O R T L A N D
O
R
T
L
A
N
D
>>
>>17980718
Don't have to worry about it lol you're like quite far from what I would jerk off to.
>>
>>17980725
Id hope so I don't want a grey face jerking it to me and Donald making duck babies.
>>
troll thread/10
>>
>>17980655
Abuse

>>17980609
>'ve woken up to him fingering me and trying to have sex with me. Multiple times. Told him it was creepy. He said I was just being close minded
abuse
>he wants to try kink shit
kink's number one dogma is consent everywhere
so: abuse

> if he didn't press me for nudes he'd never get them
abuse

OP for the love of god get out.
>>
You should probably get a new boyfriend. I do all that kind of shit with my gf and she loves it. I wake her up all the time with my dick entering her and she's instantly wet. You probably just aren't sexually compatible.

The one time I went too far was when I told her I wanted to fuck her while she wore her sister's panties. She freaked out and I never brought it up again. She was right. That is pretty creepy, even for us.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.