[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Overthinking, never wreck, insomniac.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: 1395185836284.gif (445KB, 400x205px) Image search: [Google]
1395185836284.gif
445KB, 400x205px
I have a problem tonight. Been trying to hit the slammer for over 5 hours now. my body feels ready to go to sleep but my mind won't let me.

Tried counting to 0 from 100 trick and even dozing off but everything seems to come back to the thought of me having to go in to work on such short notice.

My dickhead scheduler asked me to work the morning after. The only problem here is that he called me just before i was going to go to sleep those 5 hours ago.

I'm a guy who got diagnosed with anxiety and depression last week at the doctors but have a hard time believing it since i generally don't let stuff get to me that easily

but i guess my nerves and i have different opinions since i have been having troubles like this for a long time now.

I need to go to sleep. I only have so many hours to clock in before i gotta shower and get ready to go to work.

What tricks do you fellas use? it's probably gonna take some shit for me to get it done but if you got something that will work on a paranoid person like me, I would want to hear it.
>>
Just ride it out.
>>
Try transcendental mediation. I am also an insomniac and this is the only thing that works for me other than heavy sedatives.

I just literally make it a challenge to myself. I try to see how long I can go without any thoughts and when a thought comes I try to just let it go and go back to mindlessness. This usually makes me go to sleep.
>>
>>17980626
>mindlessness

you mean mindfulness?
>>
>TM

I just googled it and it seems somewhat vague.

How do you practice this? do you literally just close your eyes for 20 minutes trying not to think and letting go of all bothers? i would like to hear more if you please.
>>
>>17980632
Nah man you don't get it. He is transcending mediation.
>>
>>17980770
kida
it's a lot harder than it sounds
>>
fuck this, everyone is diagnosed with anxiety and depression nowadays, i stopped reading there
>>
File: 1390683315720.gif (688KB, 250x163px) Image search: [Google]
1390683315720.gif
688KB, 250x163px
>>17980785

Your advice is greatly appreciated.

Middle schoolers have some real insightful wisdom.

The kind that makes you appreciate the fact that you're not young and stupid.
>>
>>17980797
Np

I'm just tired of all these imaginary diseased.

I don't know if OP is one, i just wanted to rant about that

If normies are autistic and depressed and have ADHD or i don't know how's the fad's called today, then i'm fucking autistic, paranoid, depressed, bipolar and have suicidal thoughts, doesn't prevent me to go to work in the morning without relying on bullshit pills and therapists who do no good
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.