[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

pic not really related but maybe it is... Some advice needed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

pic not really related but maybe it is...

Some advice needed in this relationship/family issue.

Quick snips about us, Im 29, shes 24. She still lives with her dad and is pretty depended on him, She doesn't have any ambitions to work and just pretty much stays home all day on Facebook. She is really attractive though. Like, wow... I'd post pics but I do love her and all to myself! Anyways, she'll put a photo of us, only some likes, she'd post a selfie, and the thirst is so fucking strong in the comment section with validation towards her... It's like these retards haven't seen an attractive girl before...

Anyways Im side tracking... So my partner and her sister DO NOT GET ALONG. Apparently the sister is pregnant and that triggered my partner. Now I'm backing my partner ( As always lel ) here because the dick head the sister is having a kid with has neglected his other two kids with some other chick and my partner feels like it may happen again here with her sister.

It was during a convo with her mum when my partner found out and I admit it was kinda just spewed out to her and that really pissed off my partner. Thinking that the family are just holding secrets... Now she is angry, like smashing things angry... I get it that she is raging but what I don't understand is how that rage is directed at me for? Like, I've stood by her all this time. Provided pretty much all I can provide and supported her even more so during this "situation" but she just rages. Like last night during my sleep, i remember turning to hug her and she pretty much told me to stop and move to the side of the bed, really annoyed. Just then she asked me to go home and leave her alone. I get the whole space thing and I've given it to her but I just don't understand why it's directed at me for? Like I wish I could tell her to get over it and just chill the fuck out but this really affected her and I feel saying that will just add more to the fire.

At a loss...
>>
That has to be the most petty shit I've seen here all day. Just give her space, I guess. Like, do your own thing for a while and wait for her to contact you when she's done being four
>>
Just ignore until she talks to you. Don't even look remotely worried when you see her. Just wait it out until she talks. Unless ya'll are gonna eat or something.
>>
Your girlfriend is the type to get butthurt that her *sister* is pregnant and you're not even calling her out on her bullshit, and you're actually supporting her in this?
>>
Thought I could mend some wounds by talking to the dad and mum and seeing there side of the story. Got some insight so that's good... Nope. I get a message from her asking to see me. My partner found out that I spoke to Mum and Dad. " Talking to the enemy??!", " Your a disappointment! ". Literal yelling. I stepped out just so she can cool off. I look at my FB and found no longer in relationship. Now I get pissed, so I march into the room, grab the laptop off her and place it aside. she's like " what do you think your doing". I said " you kind just snap your finigers and no longer a relationship ", She doesnt even let me finish and the is yelling top of her lungs to fuck off, trying to scratch me and punch me. I left but a little shaken. I think she left me a nice scratch on my neck...

4 year relationship just gone just like that.
fuck my life....
>>
>>17980723
Look at it this way: if she's this fucking psycho 4 years in, imagine how much more crazy she's capable of being
>>
I left her a note about my intentions. Hopefully she can see reason but if the relationship is off, then clearly something else is there and she just using anything to break up with me.

Ffs, 4 years though. Just like that, click of her finger and its off...
>>
>>17980586
One of the many differences between men and women is that when women are in a lousy mood, for whatever reason, they are not inclined to be lovey or sexual, while men will interrupt a suicide attempt to fuck.

She's in a lousy mood. Give her some space.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.